Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor Fat Hodgo has suffered one too many head knocks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
    Having spent this evening doing my arse on the pokies at Easts leagues ..

    Anyhow i'm presently tanked and 4k lighter thanks to Big Red
    Just look at it as that you are an official sponsor of the team.
    Thanks RR.
    Get out of the way, I'm next

    Comment


    • #47
      The Broncos have a gun replacement in Pat Carrigan playing for Wynnum Manly who they don’t want to let go of either.
      He would be much cheaper than Pangai. Even considering that Carrigan he knocked back an 7 figure offer to join the bulldogs over the summer after Klemmer left.
      Get out of the way, I'm next

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
        Just look at it as that you are an official sponsor of the team.
        Thanks RR.
        I prefer to think of it as depositing money into a safety box.....ill be back to collect it soon!! How does the song go "i've done all the dumb things"

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

          I prefer to think of it as depositing money into a safety box.....ill be back to collect it soon!! How does the song go "i've done all the dumb things"
          Dude get off those things - honestly they are legal theft. You cant win (you being the collective public users of them) - they are programmed to payout only 85-90% of what goes in them, so the machine always wins. That means the longer you play them or the more you put in them the more likely you are to loose. Im not anti gambling by any means but these things are a money pit. At least on the races or sports betting you have an input into what you are betting on and can base it on some logic which will theoretically improve your chances.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            The polymath that is Justin Hodges had this to say on Pangai and his next move...

            “It depends on what he wants to do,” said Justin Hodges, who played for both the Broncos and Roosters.

            “If he wants to go to the Roosters for the money, well, he has to go.

            “If he wants to play Origin football and he wants to play in big moments, he’s better off staying at Brisbane.

            “But if he wants to go to North Bondi and drink the lattes and live a happy life then obviously he’ll go to the Roosters.

            Someone needs to remind the pea heart that if Tevita wants to play in big moments then he'd be better off abandoning the biggest underachievers in Australian sport and joining the Roosters - 2x Premiers, 4x Minor Premiers, and 5x Prelim Finalists over the past 6 seasons.
            Good rant Tommy.
            I personally dont think the Chooks will get Pangai.
            "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
            So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
            ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
            I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

              Good rant Tommy.
              I personally dont think the Chooks will get Pangai.
              It would be great if we did tho.
              I love porcelain hand dryers.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                The polymath that is Justin Hodges had this to say on Pangai and his next move...

                “It depends on what he wants to do,” said Justin Hodges, who played for both the Broncos and Roosters.

                “If he wants to go to the Roosters for the money, well, he has to go.

                “If he wants to play Origin football and he wants to play in big moments, he’s better off staying at Brisbane.

                “But if he wants to go to North Bondi and drink the lattes and live a happy life then obviously he’ll go to the Roosters.

                Someone needs to remind the pea heart that if Tevita wants to play in big moments then he'd be better off abandoning the biggest underachievers in Australian sport and joining the Roosters - 2x Premiers, 4x Minor Premiers, and 5x Prelim Finalists over the past 6 seasons.
                Haha lol
                Tell Hodgo to get stuck into Milford for chasing the Broncos cash and drinking shitty coffee club caramel frappes
                Get out of the way, I'm next

                Comment


                • #53
                  Well last night was another Bronco's big moment worth staying on for.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Hodges was never really a Rooster.
                    The biggest moments for the Broncos now days are usually behind the goal posts or more often than not out on the drink,
                    TPJ is playing like a $250K player at the moment, a fair player in a crap team
                    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      axe, i was an uber driver for a while till i worked out it was all about making mon4ey for the yanks. 20% of every fare to them whilst you pay for everything else!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X