Penrith are poorly coached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    Poor old Ivan Cleary you gotta feel for the bloke. He would of been great to bring in to replace Robbo. The Roosters would have been 8 from 8 if he was the coach.
    Wests Tigers supporters would have been loving it.
    Karma is a biatch aye.......
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Ivan Cleary returning to Penrith to coach a team led around by his son was a sure recipe for team disunity. Is Ivan ever going to drop Nathan? This is stuff you only see in the U-10's. And if Penrith had to bring his dad over, just to ensure Nathan stays again it just shows how unstable things had become. It was always going to end in tears.

Gus is wise in jumping ship. The answer to Penrith was always going to be a disciplinarian coach with people skills like Bennett for a team with a permanent drinking problem. Wests were certainly motivated to blow the Panthers off the park. We saw a similar scene when Souths wiped the floor with the Broncs.

Comment

Panthers copping another flogging, this time at home against the Warriors. The could get the spoon.

The Clearys are complete myths.
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

This season was their chance to win a Comp. now the window has shut for years.

Comment

Unhappy squad, dropping 2 quality players that have hardly been the problem just a weird move from Ivan.....trouble.

Comment

It reeks of bad culture. Krispy kreme. Meth . Iron Jack.
              barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Saints aren't far behind!

Comment

The sex tapes done it....and possibly more to come..only takes one dumb C but when theres a couple of them its a landslide.The riffs biggest mistake was re signing Ivan.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Souths aren't doing too badly with the guy that the Panthers rejected. Wayne Bennett mightn't be as good as Ivan Cleary but he goes okay.

Comment

Think I said earlier in the thread they would go OK when Kikau returns - I retract that, they are a dumpster fire.

Coach wise its Trent, Bellyache, Skeletor, McGuire, a big gap, then Seibold, and maybe Ricky, then daylight......
                      Originally posted by jism
                      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
                        Think I said earlier in the thread they would go OK when Kikau returns - I retract that, they are a dumpster fire.

Coach wise its Trent, Bellyache, Skeletor, McGuire, a big gap, then Seibold, and maybe Ricky, then daylight......
                        I would include Hasler ahead of Shebold.

Just don’t let him manage the salary cap......
                        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

I would include Hasler ahead of Shebold.

Just don’t let him manage the salary cap......
                          I thought of Hasler, but he seems to leave clubs worse than he finds them. Brownie is also doing good, but then IMO he has a really solid foundation personal wise.
                          Originally posted by jism
                          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Dropping two very popular guys like Mansour and Campbell-Gillard was going to cause some rifts, also Maloney has been a destabilising factor at every club he has played for after year one. There has been a lot of shyte going on there for a couple of years now, especially since the time where there were rumors that Moylan and Tamare Martin were supposedly involved with Trent Merrin's girlfriend at the time... Sally Fitzgibbon. Ended up with all 3 leaving the club. Penrith has always been a bogan boghill…..plenty of young layers coming though but not to many with any brains.
                            Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 05-21-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

RCG anyone?
                              He might want out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                                RCG anyone?
                                He might want out?
                                He's not a rooster.

Comment

Working...
                                X