Penrith are poorly coached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penrith are poorly coached

I can’t see anything beyond their performance tonight.
    ive been backing Melbourne all up every week...kind of like a Winx mad c.
    ‘I was worried about tonight but I should not have been
    Penrith were rubbish..........I’m not saying they will stay like that, I just reckon it’s a coaching thing.

and another thing....has Mitch Pearce lost the plot?
    i reckon he is playing like a man that is afraid or preoccupied.
    Every single play was off.
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Pearce to me seemed like he was trying too hard in that last game
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

for the last few years lots of people like talking about them as if their premiership challengers, i have never seen them more than an average side with average coaches and average players. bizarre given they have some of the highest TPA's out of the clubs in the nrl

Comment

Bad luck to Ivan the most disloyal man in the game.

Comment

Many in the media thought that just because Cleary was coaching his son, this was some sort of magical formula for success at Penrith. I couldn't understand the excitement. Still early in the season, but they were a rabble last night.

Comment

Gus should be concentrating on the pamfers instead of mouthing off about us.

Comment

Still can't believe 12 months ago there were plenty on here who wanted to swap Robbo for these two.

Comment

Half the problem is the idiot players believe all the hype that Gould blows up their asses
                Back for more video sessions I think
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                  Half the problem is the idiot players believe all the hype that Gould blows up their asses
                  Back for more video sessions I think
                  Im not much of a Gould fan these days but from what I have read Gould now has nothing to do with the team.has not pached up things with Cleary.Board wanted Cleary .Gould wanted Mr Handshake.I believe this is where the problem lies. To keep hibby they had to sign Jibby.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

so already to me its looking like a roosters melbourne grand final again?

Comment

Their window closes after this season so it’s now or never. I am thinking never.

Comment

What’s the big deal? Why the need for father and son to connect and “work” together. I think it’s difficult for the coach to be impartial and a conflict of interest.

Both Daddy and son are highly overrated. I’d be playing Adam Reynolds and Keary in the NSW team.
                        Last edited by Thirteen; 03-31-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          Still can't believe 12 months ago there were plenty on here who wanted to swap Robbo for these two.
                          We also had just as many wanting to keep Pearce lol, we would have won 1 less comps
                          Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Based on form Reynolds and Keary at this stage will probably get the nod for SOO.

The fact that they have named half their starting line up as co-capts shows that the riff have NFI.

It's a long season, but they are pretends for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                              Their window closes after this season so it’s now or never. I am thinking never.
                              didnt even realise their window was open

Comment

Working...
                              X