Who else is sick of............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
    o was watching fox in hospital last night came home and now watching the 9 broadcast get rid of rbs and gas its quite good? wasnt impressed with foxtel except for the camera in the corner tryline!
    Everything ok mate?
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Then why are you whinging about the commentary on 9?
      I watch both replays.

Comment

For those that watched the game on Fox how funny was it when Buderus got the scores confused at 20-18!!

Comment

Listening to thirsty Morrow while at the ground is rivaling the ch 9 dribble. The guy probably still hates us from the Friend "incident" some years ago. Very anti roosters call.

Comment

Morrow is a fwit.

Comment

Gould probably had money on Parra and so was riding them home all the way. I don't know how anyone could suffer Gould and Rabs on a regular basis - they are horrendous.

The worse thing 9 ever did was punt Andrew Voss to make Hadley happy. Vossy is 10 times the commentator any of the gibberers at 9 are, and can come up with hilarious side comments on the run. And you are right Headless, it was comical when Buderus got mixed up on who was ahead and announced that the Chooks had to take the 2 to even the score up when we were 2 in front and were setting up to take the tap. Vossy had a field day with that for the rest of the game
              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Watching the Fox replay of last nights game and they have Bellamy making comments from his home I think and he sounds like he's in a tunnel in Melbourne with a voice like Frankestein..And people like this crap? I think I'll stick with Nine's while it's on. All least they don't have these lame gimmicks.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                  Watching the Fox replay of last nights game and they have Bellamy making comments from his home I think and he sounds like he's in a tunnel in Melbourne with a voice like Frankestein..And people like this crap? I think I'll stick with Nine's while it's on. All least they don't have these lame gimmicks.
                  He's obviously a smart man and a great coach but commentary of any description is not his forte

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

He's obviously a smart man and a great coach but commentary of any description is not his forte
                    He's a valium in the commentary team...

Comment

On the Nine coverage did Gus go “WOW” five times after we scored that try or did it ruin his multi?

Comment

Working...
                      X