Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Kayo is only $25 a month too easy.
    But you need Telstra TV. If Kayo was available as an App on a Smart TV it would be much more convenient.

Comment

I been saying it for years. Gus and Rabs are the biggest problem with channel 9's coverage.

They got rid of Fatty from the footy show. Time for these 2 old grumpy men to get the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
        I been saying it for years. Gus and Rabs are the biggest problem with channel 9's coverage.

They got rid of Fatty from the footy show. Time for these 2 old grumpy men to get the boot.
        And Hadley
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Gus who?
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
            The Channel 9 commentary team is the only reason i subscribe to Foxtel
            I thought it was the balanced late night commentary on Sky News.

Comment

Too poor for pay tv, and the 9 commentary is absolutely painful.

Particularly Rabbits and Gus.

So bad....

Comment

I boycotted 9 for years and tuned in with no audio. I watched it until halftime and tuned out due to yesterday’s heroes Warren and Gould comments even with no audio.

Comment

Im so used to Gus now its funny, he'll death ride all game then just before the end he'll go...they we're always going to come back. Lol

Comment

I watch Channel Nine as I have no HD on my Foxtel, but after a while I just switched over. You still get bias there - so often questioning, trying to find reasons a decision should've gone against the Roosters. They seem to do it less for other teams. They should all just call the game and keep their opinions to themselves. Did anyone notice the slip made about when Gus coached Penrith in the old days there was a $100 bonus if you played the ball and scored the try? One of the other commentators asked if it was counted in the salary cap and he suddenly went quiet.

Comment

hes just jealous hes no longer attached to the roosters.

Comment

o was watching fox in hospital last night came home and now watching the 9 broadcast get rid of rbs and gas its quite good? wasnt impressed with foxtel except for the camera in the corner tryline!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

But you need Telstra TV. If Kayo was available as an App on a Smart TV it would be much more convenient.
                          Just stream it from your phone or PC to a Chromecast if you have one, I have the ultra one and it works a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Get Foxtel you cheap arse.
                            I've got foxtel you cheap arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

I've got foxtel you cheap arse.
                              Then why are you whinging about the commentary on 9?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                                Barely a mention of no Cronk, no Collins, players out of position, losing Friend before HT, losing JWH, SST hobbling around, playing with 16 men (Lam got junk minutes).
                                To be fair - even then - we had Cordner, Tedesco, Keary, Latrell, Manu, Aubo, Radley, Liu and Toups. All of whom would be the envy of most other sides.
                                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Working...
                                X