Really wish Robbo would leave Latrell at centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really wish Robbo would leave Latrell at centre

he would have destroyed Takairangi, we are taking away one of our great strengths
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Agreed 100%

Why weaken one position to fill a gap in another. Hopefully Lam Jnr gets on early in the 2nd

Comment

Can't be helped atm but hopefully he's back in the centres soon

Comment

It’s the 3rd round and Robbo is trying things out. Relax!

Comment

I think its great, keep him out of the action and win without him scoring tries.

Then when it really matters let him loose
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

With Keary in the form he is in it doesnt really matter who is 5/8 IMO.

Comment

Trent kinda does leave him at centre. He tries to make minimal changes to the defensive line and who you defend next to
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I love Latrell but as I have said before he even started first grade, he does some dumb shit. That block on Fergo was dumb.
                Yes I agree with OP he should be playing centre for now. He has potential and in coach we trust so what ever Robbo says I am happy with.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                  I love Latrell but as I have said before he even started first grade, he does some dumb shit. That block on Fergo was dumb.
                  Yes I agree with OP he should be playing centre for now. He has potential and in coach we trust so what ever Robbo says I am happy with.

That block penalty was garbage - as was the supposed "late hit" a few tackles prior!

Comment

I think its pretty obvious Robbo doesn't think Lam is ready.

I can't say I've seen enough from him in the lower grades to suggest otherwise either. The last 2 weeks would have been a great experience for the kid though, hopefully he goes away with the experience and comes back around Origin time and gets a full 80. He showed he had plenty of ticker in his defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Labinator View Post

That block penalty was garbage - as was the supposed "late hit" a few tackles prior!
                      That was a bullshit penalty fergo ran into latrell in fact he changed direction to run into latrell

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

That was a bullshit penalty Fergo ran into latrell in fact he changed direction to run into latrell
                        You guys are welcome to your opinion but Latrell clearly had eyes for Fergo and changed direction for the player NOT the ball.

Don't get me wrong Latrell is awesome but still lacks maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

That was a bullshit penalty fergo ran into latrell in fact he changed direction to run into latrell
                          Yes that was obvious. Latrell got sucked in and should have just stood his ground instead of aiming the shoulder at Fergo. Latrell still has a lot to learn about match smarts. All he had to do was stand there.

Comment

I agree with the OP about playing Lattrell at centre with Lam in the halves, but what would I know. The blocking penalty he conceded was really stupid as the Roosters forwards were looking tired at the time and to have to do more tackling just made it harder.
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Spot on.
                              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                              X