Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF we were to be relocated....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IF we were to be relocated....

    Would you still support the team?

  • #2
    Moved to ANZ yes
    Moved out of the state I would have a lot of extra free time and also save a lot of money without Foxtel.

    Comment


    • #3
      Like Kentucky Fried stated if the NRL decided to move our team out of state then they the NRL would lose another supporter if it was to say Gosford hell yes I would still follow the team.

      Comment


      • #4
        id probably still watch the game, but my care factor would be significantly diminished. id struggle to support another team with any sort of passion.

        Comment


        • #5
          Tough one. Probably yes, and certainly yes if they remained successful. I'm not a huge fan, but I've supported West Ham for more than forty years and they don't play in the eastern suburbs.

          For me the best Sydney Swans supporters are the old South Melbourne fans, sticking with their team through thick and thin.

          Comment


          • #6
            Der , yes.

            Anyone who posts on this forum is a die-hard and would.
            Get out of the way, I'm next

            Comment


            • #7
              In that scenerio - Can't see relocation, more likely to see a merge with Souths, Balmain etc

              Comment


              • #8
                I follow us because my Dad introduced them to me and we have always lived in the area.

                I am passionate about the area so if we no longer represented the area I would not follow them so closely.

                I'd always support The Roosters but I think that my love for the team would wane severely if we moved out of area.

                I would never support another team except whoever was opposing Souths on any given day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                  In that scenerio - Can't see relocation, more likely to see a merge with Souths, Balmain etc
                  I just swallowed vomit!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    I follow us because my Dad introduced them to me and we have always lived in the area.

                    I am passionate about the area so if we no longer represented the area I would not follow them so closely.

                    I'd always support The Roosters but I think that my love for the team would wane severely if we moved out of area.

                    I would never support another team except whoever was opposing Souths on any given day.
                    I call bullshit.
                    You are passionate about the Chooks, not just the area.

                    I have moved around over the years and it doesnít allow me to attend games all the time like I used to, but my support and membership of the team hasnít waned.

                    I suspect that if that we moved (not going to happen) you would find a tv to sit down in front of in your Nigel Gaffey jersey whenever we played.
                    Last edited by The Skeez; 03-27-2019, 11:48 AM. Reason: Formatting
                    Get out of the way, I'm next

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      For me the big problem with re-location is what it would do to our successful formula. Would Robbo want to go interstate? Would Nick still pull the strings? Presumably most of the squad would re-sign with other Sydney teams. We're on a good thing atm, and re-location mightn't be a change for the better.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Relax, we wonít be relocated under Politisí watch
                        "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

                        George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

                          I call bullshit.
                          You are passionate about the Chooks, not just the area.

                          I have moved around over the years and it doesnít allow me to attend games all the time like I used to, but my support and membership of the team hasnít waned.

                          I suspect that if that we moved (not going to happen) you would find a tv to sit down in front of in your Nigel Gaffey jersey whenever we played.
                          Maybe. I just don't think my heart would be in it if we weren't in the area and I wasn't able to attend regularly. I guess nobody really knows how they would respond unless the situation occurred.

                          ps. scary that you know I'm 13 cause I loved Nigel Gaffey??

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                            Relax, we wonít be relocated under Politisí watch
                            Just like the rest of us, Nick won't be around for ever.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                              Just like the rest of us, Nick won't be around for ever.
                              Then Iíll say ď
                              Relax, we wonít be relocated as long as we have Mark Bouris
                              "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

                              George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X