Morris replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Very magnanimous of you. If Mundine said something controversial in terms of, say, Sharia Law would you be as forgiving? Let’s say Choc advocated the stoning to death of any woman who committed adultary. You’d be like “he’s a Muslim and is entitled to his opinion”, right?
    it would only concern the gays or other different types if they actually believed in the faith, they obviously do not, so by saying what he did, hell would actually mean nothing to them.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Hell is too good for that filthy lot. And as apparently I'm headed that way myself, I don't want them infecting my personal space
      Name your vice novice one...... fornication, alcoholism... please tell
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

it would only concern the gays or other different types if they actually believed in the faith, they obviously do not, so by saying what he did, hell would actually mean nothing to them.
        Oh ok – good point. Because I was genuinely under the impression that the prime concern from gay people reading Izzy's bile would be the whole scripture side of things.

Please tell me you're trolling me here, milanja old boy – I have to know that you're seriously not so utterly lacking in empathy for others.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Name your vice novice one...... fornication, alcoholism... please tell
          I am actually guilty of a few items on his hit list - including the 2 you have mentioned, although I'm not an alcoholic, despite my penchant for the demon drink. The fact I am also an athiest doesn't help ...

So long as there is a constant supply of wine, nibbles and sunscreen (in that order), I'm more than happy to live my afterlife in the 'hot spot'. Just keep the bleeding Vermin away from me and my indulgences!
          Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Oh ok – good point. Because I was genuinely under the impression that the prime concern from gay people reading Izzy's bile would be the whole scripture side of things.

Please tell me you're trolling me here, milanja old boy – I have to know that you're seriously not so utterly lacking in empathy for others.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Hooked but not landed.

Comment

I didnt find Israel Folau's comments offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  I didnt find Israel Folau's comments offensive.
                  agreed mickie, i couldnt care less, im not a homosexual, but am drunk right now, with my girlfriend who i am not married to, i cant say ive stolen more then a pen, if i burn in hell no f##ks given.

Comment

I'm an atheist and if I end up in hell you'd have to say 'fair's fair'.

Comment

Folau posted a comment on his own twitter site about his personal religious beliefs which would only be seen by his followers. Nothing wrong with that, but it was jumped on by the self righteous press, and then picked up by the SoftCock I'm offended by anything society. He has the right to his opinions, which ae part of his religion and to use those to ban him from playing Rugby is ridiculous. Especially when we allowed convicted felons to play the game with impunity. Remember this.... I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

He has a right to say it, and his employer has the right to say beat it, it turns out.

So I guess all of you Champions of Free Speech should be happy with the outcome. Democracy works.

Comment

Tangentially, a thought experiment:

If a parent refuses to vaccinate their child, should that child be banned from childcare centres?

What do the Izzy done nuthin wrong crew say here? And before you say health and safety is paramount, I’ll remind you that the rate of suicide from young gay men is x5.
                          Last edited by Salvatori Grubber; 04-13-2019, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Its called free speech and i will defend his right to say what he believes.i was just listening to that absolute clown peter beatties comments about it.One thing i do know is beattie is definitely going to meet satan one day and i reckon the pair of them will get on really well together you know the old story birds of a feather,

Comment

Why is the argument limited to his comments about gays?

why not the other “sins”?

why is it acceptable to say one thing about some religions but not others?

why can only a disabled/fat/ethnic tell gags about their own condition?

face it - we have double standards, cottage industries and thought police in our society.

He should be allowed to say what he wants and his own judgment ability should also filter him from saying it in a way that prevents hurt and divisiveness. I think he simply quoted the Bible, so he used the words of others.

also the so-calledvictim mindset of the few should harden-the-F-up. Cups of cement
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

He has a right to say it, and his employer has the right to say beat it, it turns out.

So I guess all of you Champions of Free Speech should be happy with the outcome. Democracy works.
                                Exactly.

Lol @ the free speech argument.

Folau can post that shite on social media if he likes; but his employer can also go tell him to **** off if his actions don't adhere to their values and Code of Conduct.

I'd lose my job if I posted certain ridiculous shit on facebook. Why should it be any different for Folau?

Another example: if a school teacher posted on twitter that they don't like black and Asian kids, should the Ed. Department sack them? Or does that fall in line with the myth of absolute free speech?

Also the same free speech proponents like Alan Jones were frothing at the mouth and calling for the ABC to sack Yassmin Abdel Magied when that dopey bitch made those comments on Anzac Day.

Double. Standards.
                                Last edited by Tommy Smith; 04-13-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X