Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Champion post too zac...it was noticed.

I think if Ikavalu is given the nod he will absolutely give it his all. It will be a huge personal challenge for him marking the best winger in the game. A real pity we don't have Ryan Hall fit and raring to go as he is the same size as Fergo, but Matt is around 100 kilos and will run into a brick wall.

Fergo will be a test out for Radley's head on defense when bringing the ball back. And he will likely be coming up against Tupou, which means Mitchell will get a chance to put a shot on too. That's assuming he isn't playing 5/8th. Really looking forward to this one as the Eels also have a monster pack and a threat this year.
    Hehe - this site would be poorer without your knowledgeable comments.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

Hehe - this site would be poorer without your knowledgeable comments.
      Louis. Zac was referring to your first point about him being a champion
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Louis. Zac was referring to your first point about him being a champion
        Thanks Axe. I think Zac notices the subtle things. Without Morris and the quick play the ball there is no try. The Morris twins are built tough as they showed in SOO, running back on the field when injured to bring down Inglis etc. Heroic plays.

The full replay is now on NRL site. I'll give it a second look. I think we hung in well and the Eagles had a lot of luck in the 2nd stanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Thanks Axe. I think Zac notices the subtle things. Without Morris and the quick play the ball there is no try. The Morris twins are built tough as they showed in SOO, running back on the field when injured to bring down Inglis etc. Heroic plays.

The full replay is now on NRL site. I'll give it a second look. I think we hung in well and the Eagles had a lot of luck in the 2nd stanza.
          What are your thoughts on Boo at dummy half?

we notices fast more accurate service. Having said that we missed jake’s D, especially in second half.

we also seem to score off jwh surges close to line with fast PTB. Agree?
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Israel Folou (God Bless him) will be on the market soon, can the Roosters fit him under the cap?
            "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
            So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
            ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
            I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Israel Folou (God Bless him) will be on the market soon, can the Roosters fit him under the cap?
              But of course. We need some depth at North Sydney. Lol
              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

I'm with you Mickie. Love to have Israel craving it up outside Joey Manu.
                Hopefully Toddy Greenturd will approve for Folau to make a return to the NRL

Comment

He falls into the dickhead part of our no dickhead policy.

Comment

Izzy and SBW thank you god.

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post
                      Now that Morris is expected to be sidelined for around a month who do we like to come into the side?Shame the Poms not ready yet but this obviously leaves us a bit skinny for a few rounds
                      Israel Folau?
                      Very nice.
                      God bless .

Comment

I'd say only the cowboys would be able to afford him, using val Holmes money..

LOL... But the butt-hurt would be unbelievable from other teams supporters if we somehow sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Israel Folau?
                          Very nice.
                          God bless .
                          Surely we could explain it all to him...to give social media and making public his thoughts a rest...until after he's finished playing football.

Wonder where he's been getting that stuff from?

"Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature" is all well and good...but it doesn't say or mean I'm sure "and ruin your life in the process"
                          Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-11-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                            I'd say only the cowboys would be able to afford him, using val Holmes money..

LOL... But the butt-hurt would be unbelievable from other teams supporters if we somehow sign him.
                            We could sign him on one of those "$10 bucks this year and more in years to come" deals...like one team did in 2010.

Comment

What I couldn't work out is why was the outrage confined to Izzy just sending homosexuals to the big bbq?

What about all us drunks and fornicators? Seems a tad harsh on all really...

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                                What I couldn't work out is why was the outrage confined to Izzy just sending homosexuals to the big bbq?

What about all us drunks and fornicators? Seems a tad harsh on all really...
                                Probably out of the Bible somewhere, like what he espoused last year.

Drunks?
                                Are they people who are over .05 and take the bus home?

Atheists too.
                                John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth and the life...no one comes to the Father except through me."

Trouble is for Izzy... ARU contract..."The company owns your time" or in this case, words.

Comment

Working...
                                X