Luke Keary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Keary

amazing first half. as good as Freddy's second half against Knights in *that* prelim

On fire!
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

So far so good.

Comment

Heís an incredible player.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Post Cronk Ö.. Keary is shortening as our future half, he seems to love the extra responsibility.

Comment

And to think Crowe didnít want him. What a loser.

Comment

I liked how he rushed to get to his feet when Thomson nailed him. Tough enough
              Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Is he our long-term HB with Easts in the market for a 5/8... possibly Lam?

What an awesome game. All class that there's been 100% footy coverage and no political BS too. Great to be able to zone out and watch some REAL TV.

PS - WTF happened to DCE? ~2013 He was one of the best players in the comp and got his $1m a year for life contract...etc. He had an okay run early on but hasn't looked great. Reckon he's sick of Manly?

Edit: damn I jinxed it, DCE's having a blinder.
                Last edited by ism22; 03-23-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

im wondering is the long term plan mitchell to 5/8 th in order to justify giving him more money, alongside keary...even though not disappointed in lam but i thought hastings was ok after 1 game

Comment

Had flashbacks to thd Grand Final

Comment

I thought lam went quite well. We fell off a bit towards the end of that game, and thatís why cronk and friend are essential to the team, especially Cronk with organisation. Although Keary did really well tonight
                      "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Keary has to be 7 when Cronk calls it. I reckon he is ready to own the team.

Young Lam impressed, decent kicking game. I like the fact that he can kick equally well off both legs.

Comment

Keary would have to be the best 6 or 7 in the comp atm, surely.

He's a gun who can do it all.

A lethal running game. A brilliant ball player. A good kicking game. Strong defender. Tough as nails. And a big game player.

Comment

Keary was absolutely awesome.
                            2nd half he goes off and we fall apart but the job was done .. just.

Mitchell has had a taste of 5/8 and will want more of it , he is such an awesome raw talent he is wasted in the centres.
                            Maybe he ran out of puff in the 2nd half , that might be a bit harsh , his 40/20.... will never forget , match winner. Against soufs he turned the game for us , but we stuffed it up in the end.

Comment

who was mom ? keary or jwh ? split hair in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X