No announcement yet.

Luke Keary calls out Cody Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started to write something about Cody Wanker, but then decided to delete it. The twat isn't worth the effort

Comment

remember the prelim last year? when Fergo scores Walker is pushing and shoving and trying to start a fight. loser

Comment

I would love to see somebody smack walker in the mouth, hes a grub he wouldn't have got away with it in past years imagine him giving morley or mabye spud a mouthfull like that hed be laid flat in no time but he knows hes protected by the rules and refs so he can say what he likes ,hes a lowlife

Comment

Get with the times Bennett. Seriously - he is brain dead. Can't wait 'til we knock these wankers out of the finals.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/20/...walker-stoush/
          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

I don't know what Walker said, but I'd bet London to a brick that Bennett has got this one wrong. No way Cronk and Keary would have spoken up without good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
              I don't know what Walker said, but I'd bet London to a brick that Bennett has got this one wrong. No way Cronk and Keary would have spoken up without good reason.
              Should we solve it the good old Zac way of cage, lock and key treatment?
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Bennett has just lit a fuse that could blow up in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Should we solve it the good old Zac way of cage, lock and key treatment?
                  I'd fancy my chances against Wayne.

Comment

Like I’ve said before, Robbo is not showing all his cards now. We will have to wait till round 25 to kick Bennet and his scum hopefully out of the finals.

Comment

They sound like sooks, leave it on the field.

Comment

Not much good little blokes like Keary and Cronk calling out Cody Walker.
                        We need some big guys to do it.
                        Trouble is, our big guys are way too nice.
                        We need a couple more big guys, ones who are "not-so-nice"

Bennett coaches England.
                        Last edited by bondi.boy; 03-20-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Bennett coaches England.
                          And he took them to within 6 points of Aus. As much as many of us dislike him, that was a tremendous effort.
                          Last edited by rented tracksuit; 03-20-2019, 09:42 PM.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

UOTE=milanja;n776867]

They sound like sooks, leave it on the field.[/QUOTE]

Sort of.

But, if what happened is the new standard and was not sledging...no worries, two can play that game!

Anyway;

http://]https://www.roosters.com.au/...ngus-crichton/

Crichton spent his junior years with the Sydney Roosters and was even a member of the infamous 2014 S.G. Ball squad that went on to win the Grand Final and featured the likes of Latrell Mitchell, Joseph Manu and Poasa Faamausili.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

And he took them to within 2 points of Aus. As much as many of us dislike him, that was a tremendous effort.
                              He coaches England...and there's a problem in rabbitland with Crichton's moving to the Roosters when he completed his contract there?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

He coaches England...and there's a problem in rabbitland with Crichton's moving to the Roosters when he completed his contract there?
                                I don’t understand mate but I did just realize that I got the number wrong. It was 6 not 2.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X