Once again Trent well and truly out coached by Mr Handshake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again Trent well and truly out coached by Mr Handshake

Mr Handshake's front door mat has the word 'Trent' on it. Dumb 'tap-on' passes that never stick. Poor ball control and sloppy passing in the wet.

hahaha please, Souths came into tonight like it was a finals game. we will be okay, it is a marathon not a sprint.

Comment

we were just rusty, when we attacked it was quite easy. just hard getting those moments cause of our lack on minutes in pre season. it will come. when we play them next we'll beat them

Comment

What a surprise - already a "sack Robbo" thread....

Comment

Troll.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
            What a surprise - already a "sack Robbo" thread....
            You're the one saying it. I just pointed out the bleeding obvious.

Comment

Might be a troll, but regardless of what trent has done in 6 years, he won’t be spoken about as Bellamy or Bennett for quite some time.

Should be firing by Anzac Day, might be 2-4, but can start the run from there.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                Might be a troll, but regardless of what trent has done in 6 years, he won’t be spoken about as Bellamy or Bennett for quite some time.

Should be firing by Anzac Day, might be 2-4, but can start the run from there.
                You never mentioned this before tonight’s loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Troll.
                  Nope. Just for once I'd like us to beat, no thrash the vermin in round one, and actually thrash a Bennett coached team.

Comment

crap we were underdone and played like it ...long season ahead if your worried now then hit the meds.
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I see tonight's game as our "second trial" match, first being the world club game. Not that worried actually. We looked underdone and rusty. I hate the vermin scum with a passion, but kind of expected a sub par performance. Awaiting the chookpen meltdown. We will be fine. Go Easts

Comment

I don’t buy the whole “it’s only round one” crap.

It was their round one as well and they beat us.

We could very well be fighting it out with those flogs for a minor premiership or a top two finish so tonight’s game was quite important imo.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                          I don’t buy the whole “it’s only round one” crap.

It was their round one as well and they beat us.

We could very well be fighting it out with those flogs for a minor premiership or a top two finish so tonight’s game was quite important imo.
                          But it was round one and now we have another 24 rounds to go. Are we out of the finals already after round one?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                            I hope he is never spoken of in the same terms as those two. Bellamy has no honour and Bennett is a miserable old shit. Robbo will never be those things

On this game though, Bennett picked apart our defense and I thought honestly a good team would have put on a lot more points than souths did.
                            It was quite an un-Bennett attacking structure but typical Bennett defense, for some reason his teams are able to defend offside especially on the edges
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

But it was round one and now we have another 24 rounds to go. Are we out of the finals already after round one?
                              Simple answer. No. Could it cost us later? Simple answer as well. Yes.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                              X