No announcement yet.

What will be aubbo’s role in the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be aubbo’s role in the team?

We have Angus and Cords who will both play 80... will aubo duck into dummy half while friendy rests??

Stick him in the 7 jersey again with Cronk in his Michael’s Jordan 23 jersey.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

With Cords, Crichton, Liu and Aubs we’re probably a backrower too many however Aubs can cover both backs and forwards.

I cant see him missing out, it’ll just be interesting to see the rotations.

Comment

Bench with Liu, Tets and Collins with Rads as starting 13? He has to be in the 17 somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooko View Post
          With Cords, Crichton, Liu and Aubs we’re probably a backrower too many however Aubs can cover both backs and forwards.

I cant see him missing out, it’ll just be interesting to see the rotations.
          Don't you mean with Cords, Crichton, Liu, Radley, Tauks, Butcher X2, Curran, Sitili and Aubs we are probably a backrower too many for two teams? I agree though he wont miss out - as if he needed to but he showed where his value lies in the last few games last year - no mistakes, impeccable defense and great spirit. But in reality Cords, Crichton, Aubbo, Liu, Radley we have definitely 1 too many backrowers but i think we are a prop short so i don't think that will mean we have to drop/rest any of those guys even if all fit. Tauks, Friend, JWH, Cords, Crichton, Radley to start leaves Aubbo, Liu, Collins and Tets on the bench. Only if we have a halves injury worry where we want to carry an extra half in the bench will Robbo have a hard decision to make between these guys.

Comment

Garvey wasn't named in Bears squad for the weekend, but assuming he's injured.

Comment

.its
              Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Garvey wasn't named in Bears squad for the weekend, but assuming he's injured.
              Where is the Bears squad for this week listed its not on their website.

Comment

Got a sneak preview will try and post.

Comment

Bears vs Vermin

Moss
                  Lewis
                  Murphy
                  Ikavalu
                  Kepaoa
                  Lam
                  Lamb
                  Farmer Silly
                  Deitz
                  Hala
                  Sitili
                  Curran
                  Nat Butch

Subs: Verrils, Hutchinson, Fletch Baker, Max Bailey, Tom Freebairn.

Handy squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    Bears vs Vermin

Moss
                    Lewis
                    Murphy
                    Ikavalu
                    Kepaoa
                    Lam
                    Lamb
                    Farmer Silly
                    Deitz
                    Hala
                    Sitili
                    Curran
                    Nat Butch

Subs: Verrils, Hutchinson, Fletch Baker, Max Bailey, Tom Freebairn.

Handy squad.
                    I thought Hutchinson looked pretty good in his trial stint for us
                    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Gonna be raining, wet track...we need to bring our heavy track team.
                      Yes, we have too many back-rowers on the books and not enough props.
                      we need to get another big, tall, muscular not fat prop from somewhere before the season goes very far.

We need to start the game with our biggest, toughest players...ones who can fight off any Cronk/Keary bashers.

Comment

Apparently it will be as a starting second rower, at least for the moment or until some expert on here calls the coach and demands that Aubs be dropped.

Comment

Can anyone think of a more versatile Rooster ever? Ive been a supporter for 40 years and i cant

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                            Can anyone think of a more versatile Rooster ever? Ive been a supporter for 40 years and i cant
                            Very similar to Flannery, If Aubs was a Q'lder he would have played 20 origins by now.

Comment

How many minutes do we think Radley will get? He should be playing 80.

Comment

Working...
                              X