Souffs believe Crichton will be underdone for season opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souffs believe Crichton will be underdone for season opener

What fools. He played in most of the trial game and bagged a try. Already Souffs stoop low and play the mind game card
    EASTS TO WIN!

And given that neither Inglis or Reynolds played a minute of trial games, where does it leave them?

You need a brain before you can play mind games
    Last edited by Tennessee Tornado; 03-12-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Who cares what they think.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
        Who cares what they think.
        they don't think. That would imply they have brains
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Care factor! Zero.

Comment

It's a bit of an oxymoron when Sam Burgess and mind games are combined in the same sentence.

Comment

I reckon Sam Burgess is goin off the rails after his wife and kids left him. He could be a liability for them.

He already sails close to the wind but he might end up like Morley did at the end of his career and try too hard to make the big hit only to mistime it and end up on the sidelines

Just watch
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                I reckon Sam Burgess is goin off the rails after his wife and kids left him. He could be a liability for them.

He already sails close to the wind but he might end up like Morley did at the end of his career and try too hard to make the big hit only to mistime it and end up on the sidelines

Just watch
                Not that I care for his personal life. That’s between him and his missus but haven’t they reconciled?
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Just watch
                  I am absolutely certain Sam Burgearse is going to unleash his full repotoirre of Grub tactics , head highs , late shots , eye gougeing why not ? All on the smallest bloke he can find . Gutless Bastard ! Jared sort him out just Smash the prick !!
                  . Go the mighty Roosters

Comment

Crichton is coming back from a serious shoulder injury.....so yeah he will need this hit out and quite a few more to gain confidence and figure out how he will fit in with the attack....which is why he is starting from the bench. So what? He is a hell of a unit and a devastating ball runner. I think barring injury will we see the best of him in the last 2/3s of the season

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

they don't think. That would imply they have brains
                      Bit rough mate they do think...' where is my next hit coming from ? Will i get parole/bail ? Will there be many people in the methadone line ? etc etc etc

Comment

Souths think Crichton might be underdone? What about Inglis? I think Gus will be ok. He’s already played a trial game and came through unscathed. He will be coming off the bench (probably to a roar of boos from the Souths fans) Chooks fans need to show him our support with even louder cheers to drown them out. I trust Robbo in having Gus come off the bench. He will be fine.

Comment

Crighton will be/is underdone thats why he is on the bench.

Comment

he will be a lil underdone, didnt have full pre season but he'll be right

Comment

Can't help the fact he's been trained by Souffs for the past few seasons.

Other than that I see nothing wrong with him improving as the season goes by. The Roosters have that effect on players.
                              Last edited by ism22; 03-13-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X