New Hooker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hooker?

I see the Lurker has a story on our next long term hooker?

Friend to Parra? Neal Olson: Who if anyone are Parramatta targeting for recruitment no BS?
    The Lurker: They're desperate for a second hooker to support Reed Mahoney, which is why Issac Luke's name came up. Jake Friend is a potential target if the Roosters sign Blake Brailey from Cronulla.

I rate the kid and he could be Friendy's understudy in 2020?

I though this was about another sex video.
    I cant see The Roosters ever letting Friend go. He has a few more years in him. Has been a loyal servent and the club will be loyal to him.

Comment

Sam Verrills who is from their Jersey Flegg squad, in my opinion, is being groomed to take over from Friend. He is a very good hooker with a great pass, quick from dummy half and a strong tackler. Our Jersey Flegg team has many good players and will go close to winning their competition this year, IMO.

Comment

The Lurker has the worst strike rate out of all of them.

Comment

Random comment whilst on our hookers, how good was Simon Bonetti for us . Very underrated player and a top humble dude

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            The Lurker has the worst strike rate out of all of them.
            I was hoping the Lurker was also NRL MEMES.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              I though this was about another sex video.
              I cant see The Roosters ever letting Friend go. He has a few more years in him. Has been a loyal servent and the club will be loyal to him.
              Amen.

Look no further than Jake's game in the 2018 Grand Final.

The first half of games is where matches seem to be won or lost these days.
              Play Jake in the first half of games and replace him in parts of the second half with an understudy [one who can tackle/play properly,..no 'kids'.]
              "If you can't tackle, don't bother ringing up" - Jack Gibson

Comment

Clubs are circling the Sharks squad given they have to offload player/s to comply.
                Some say Blake has more talent than his bro, Braiden, and that Cronulla would release Braiden instead.
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

In Feb 2016 Lurker said "Boyd Cordner is signing with Manly."

We literally announced a new deal for Boyd the next day. Lurker knows the square root of FA.

Comment

From our website;

https://www.roosters.com.au/teams/?c...11&team=500001

Hookers;

Victor Radley
                    Craig Garvey
                    Jake Friend
                    Sam Verrills

We need to buy more hookers?

We definitely need to buy a big prop...as against a little prop.
                    A genuine prop, JWH style....Napa style.
                    Recently saw vision of Napa tackling Crichton...last season.
                    4 props are not enough.

Hit Crichton middle of torso, knocked him off his feet, backwards he surely went, 'stayed tackled'.
                    Last edited by bondi.boy; 03-08-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Amen.

Look no further than Jake's game in the 2018 Grand Final.

The first half of games is where matches seem to be won or lost these days.
                      Play Jake in the first half of games and replace him in parts of the second half with an understudy [one who can tackle/play properly,..no 'kids'.]
                      "If you can't tackle, don't bother ringing up" - Jack Gibson
                      Was second best on field in the GF. Surely this makes him
                      exempt from the usual criticism for a few more months. Might not have the speed of Cook but you ask his teammates his value and they will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Was second best on field in the GF. Surely this makes him
                        exempt from the usual criticism for a few more months. Might not have the speed of Cook but you ask his teammates his value and they will tell you.
                        promise I'll hold off till Round 4 - hahahaha. Phone-a played brilliantly and captained well in the GF and through the semis.
                        I'd love to see someone as understudy with a crisp pass and darting speed that can tackle. Few and far between though. Vermin bloke probably closest fit
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I read in the SMH (I think) this morn that Parra are looking at McIlwrick as a back up - which I find a more credible rumour than Jake, given that McIlwrick is back up to Cook at the Vermin and knows his opportunities there are limited. Cook can do no wrong, and gets praised even when he plays like crap.
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

We have a ready made relief hooker in radley who can fill in so many other positions. Whoever said we need a prop is on the money.

Comment

Yes Rads can play 9 if required but putting him there weaken our back row.

As for McIllrick he changes clubs every year. Couldn’t get laid in a brothel armed with a fist full of fifties type of guy.

Souths have zero depth this year. Weakest bench around. Their bench men wouldn’t make Norths. So happy to see McIllrick there. Too much money tied up in Burg and Inge. Couldn’t be happier for them.
                              Last edited by Thirteen; 03-08-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X