Rugby Legue has become a stereo-typical over hyped fish head organisation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby Legue has become a stereo-typical over hyped fish head organisation

If I am really honest with myself I see Todd Greenburg as a slick talker. That is it.
    i don’t see him standing for vey much at all.
    i see him as a guy who never really played footy but thinks he identifies with the culture.

Anyone would look capable after David “newslimted” Gallop.
    Told what to say and how and when to say it........yet apparently in charge,.......grow the pie pencil neck

Beattie looks more effective than most
    Last edited by trewhella; 02-28-2019, 12:37 PM.
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Agree totally about him, but then if you add peter beattie to the leagues corporate structure you have real problems beattie couldn't run a raffle in a pub on a friday night.

Comment

NRL needs a statesmen in charge.
      greenturd stands for nothing. As such he flip flops based on public and media sentiment and whether there is hard evidence such as video.

regrettably corporations rarely appoint statesmen so few are found. They appoint talking heads who stand for the corporation. Meaning profit and custsats and brand. I liked gallop but understand the rules have changed since arko and Quayle.

i see robbo as future nrl commissioner. He is one of few statesmen in the game I know of. The other is Ron Coote
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Robbo NRL commissioner & Roosters coach that would be allowed wouldn’t it.
        "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
        So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
        ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
        I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Sounds like a plan to me!
          I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

sounds like a plan?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Nah, but if he was NRL Commisshioner, NRL Cheif Executive and Roosters Coach it would be okay.

Comment

They keep missing the point. The people want consistency.
                We want consistency in refereeing, consistency in the judiciary and consistency in off field incident punishment.

If they can't get that then it doesn't matter what they do
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                  We want consistency in refereeing, consistency in the judiciary and consistency in off field incident punishment.

Greenberg said "consistency" is the most overrated word in the game. Kind of sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

End of the day I reckon he's bound by the sponsors because they don't want their brands being tarnished.

To be fair you'll never have a situation where two different people did exactly the same thing, even if the facts are very similar. Thus, there's really no straightforward way of dishing out punishments.

I don't fully agree with the new announcements (and Greenturd sounds like an idiot saying 'there's still the presumption of innocence but we're gonna stand you down on the basis that serious allegations have been made'). However, I think the new policy at least tries to establish some kind of consistency.

Comment

While we are at it... bring back the shoulder charge! Listening to people boo big hits makes me sick. This sport has gone soft.
                      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Why would Greenburg want to been seen as identifying with the culture? It’s a pretty dirty and ugly culture thanks to some scumy people and The South Sydney club.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Greenberg said "consistency" is the most overrated word in the game. Kind of sums it up.
                          yep, what a shocking comment by a pathetic so called "leader".

Comment

Dylan won't miss any games but will be fined 10% of his salary (believed to come to 60k). I think that's at least 50k too much.

Comment

but napa wasnt the one to post vids of an 8incident 5 years back!

Comment

Working...
                              X