Asu Kepaoa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

I can see us keeping Latrell, Keary and Teddy. All other backs will be up for grabs. Salary cap wont allow us to keep the others.

A backline of Teddy, Kepaoa, Lats, Keary, Lam, Smith, Tuipulotu could be the future?
    I hate the salary cap. You nurture players who you have discovered through the lower grades, stick with them when they struggle with defence as in Joey Manu. They finally reach their potential through hard work and excellent coaching and then their value skyrockets and you can’t match the huge money other clubs offer and you lose them. It sucks. In saying that I hope I am selling Joey short and he stays but I feel he will be out the door by the time his contract is up. Toops on the other hand will stay. I think he would play for nothing. He absolutely loves the Chooks and will stay for as long as we want him.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

I hate the salary cap. You nurture players who you have discovered through the lower grades, stick with them when they struggle with defence as in Joey Manu. They finally reach their potential through hard work and excellent coaching and then their value skyrockets and you can’t match the huge money other clubs offer and you lose them. It sucks. In saying that I hope I am selling Joey short and he stays but I feel he will be out the door by the time his contract is up. Toops on the other hand will stay. I think he would play for nothing. He absolutely loves the Chooks and will stay for as long as we want him.
      How do you think Manly feel in regards to JWH or the West Tigers about Teddy or Souths about the Butcher brothers?
      Every club is in the same boat, its not the salary caps fault. Without the salary cap the Broncos will win the comp every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        They all look good in attack on youtube except you also have to know how to defend.
        True,

Our incumbent centres took 2 years to learn the art of defense....

& they rewarded us with a title performance
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

kep ay oha
          roosterproud Thanks, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X