Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by milanja View Post

    I think toops will come up with more blunders than Morris, and keep the whipping boy tag.
    Imagine if Toops and Skids made babies...it would be like a baby giraffe on ice

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
      Morris could become the new chookpen whipping boy if he has a slow start to the season.
      Brett Morris is the anti-clanger.

      He's the most reliable winger I've ever seen. Very few mistakes and never misses a try scoring opportunity.

      Comment


      • #63
        You probably can't read too much into the WCC game. Nikorima and Hastings were going to be the next halves for Australia after the last time we played Wigan.

        That said, BMoz has had a stellar career and still looks the goods.

        Still, I'm expecting Toops to be in the team all year and hoping that he will be a one club player.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by The Coach View Post

          Well they are a Super League team.

          We should have beaten them to nil.
          LOL you fool there are sides who go over there and lose
          Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
          Haile Selassie

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by zac View Post
            You probably can't read too much into the WCC game. Nikorima and Hastings were going to be the next halves for Australia after the last time we played Wigan.

            That said, BMoz has had a stellar career and still looks the goods.

            Still, I'm expecting Toops to be in the team all year and hoping that he will be a one club player.
            Two time premiership winner for the club. Try scorer in both grand finals. Anyone who believes Toops isnít the first winger chosen must be a Souths supporting meth-head.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

              LOL you fool there are sides who go over there and lose
              Those sides couldnít have been much chop.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                Two time premiership winner for the club. Try scorer in both grand finals. Anyone who believes Toops isnít the first winger chosen must be a Souths supporting meth-head.
                Some on here wanted Minichello dropped after he won two comps with us.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                  Two time premiership winner for the club. Try scorer in both grand finals. Anyone who believes Toops isnít the first winger chosen must be a Souths supporting meth-head.
                  Sometimes I think they're might be a couple of em on this website, lol.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Great piece on Morris on www.nrl.com

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by zac View Post
                      Great piece on Morris on www.nrl.com
                      Yes, it's a really good article that one. Here's the link ...
                      https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/10/...-the-roosters/
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

                      Thomas Jefferson

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Morris looked shit yesterday
                        barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                          Morris looked shit yesterday
                          Disagree. His mate on the other wing played shit.
                          Brett had limited opportunities but showed his experience and touch of class.
                          I'm glad we've got him for 2 years. It's sure going to be interesting once Ryan Hall becomes available come rd 8ish. I welcome the 3 way battle between the flankers.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                            Morris looked shit yesterday
                            Give a little flexibility to the fact that he's playing on the right. It's going to take a little time for him to get used to it. In fact I was watching him and he looked a little lost in which way he should be facing in defence. He was safe under the ball on a rainy (pissing) day and for those already saying that we'll miss Fergo, well how often did he have his normal stuff up even when conditions were perfect? He was as famous as SKD for that. Like Teddy and Cooper had problems in the first few rounds, lets give Morris and Angus a little more time to get in the groove, then we can ask for them to be sacked...It's how it's done here.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Toups is a legend and a great footballer. That being said, the salary cap dictates that not every player can be an immortal-in-waiting. So I accept Toups as a critical man in our squad who has his weaknesses.
                              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by theGman View Post

                                Disagree. His mate on the other wing played shit.
                                Brett had limited opportunities but showed his experience and touch of class.
                                I'm glad we've got him for 2 years. It's sure going to be interesting once Ryan Hall becomes available come rd 8ish. I welcome the 3 way battle between the flankers.
                                Toupo played shit or did he just played as good as the rest? He had a lot going to him and on a very wet night. He knocked the ball on on a bomb but JWH knocked it on while on a carry and knowing full well that that is what the burgess do, strip them. It was a shit night to play footy and I don't have access to all the stats in league but I'm sure that our wins on rainy nights is probably one of the worst.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X