Latrell Mitchell reveals why he knocked back Roosters for All Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
    I think Latrell made the right decision.I think its great that he is showing that his Indigenous background means so much to him that he puts it before a WCC- not many 21 year olds would give up the trip to France and England to play in a WCC. However Latrell is showing he isnt just your average 21 year old on and off the field. I hope he inspires more young Aboriginals to play rugby league and even better i hope they come to the Roosters. Im sure that the Roosters greatest ever player Arthur Beetson would be very proud of Latrells decision
    You have said it better than what I could. 1 million percent correct.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
      There is a snippet in the Telucrap tonight about the vultures circling Latrell, apparently the big name player managers are trying to steal him from his current manager.
      Nobody gets past Streakin' Steve Deacon.

Actually, most did so that's not a good analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Nobody gets past Streakin' Steve Deacon.

Actually, most did so that's not a good analogy.
        In regards to Micky Lanes post....Its a Crowe move last time Souffs approached Latrell ....he didnt bat an eyelid. Crowe has offerred big bucks for sure .
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Keary and Crichton will tell Latrell how awful it is at Souffs and how much better it is at the Roosters.

I'm confident that he'll be retained and genuinely wants to be a Roosters for life.

The hard one will be keeping Manu as well. Both are priorities as having the two best centres in the league is a massive point of difference for us in every match up.

You can't put a price on a Manu >>> Copley type advantage.

Comment

I'd kill myself if Crowe signed Latrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
              Can't see him leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Can't see him leaving.
                Me neither..Cap has a say one day in this.
                It would devastate me.Most fun player to watch since Artie did his thing.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                  Most fun player to watch since Artie did his thing.
                  What about Finch?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    What about Finch?
                    close....FoFF

Comment

Roosters need to start negotiating early this year to again extend Latrell and Joeys contracts before the vultures get a look in. Especially Latrell. We know he loves the Roosters but sometimes a big money offer is hard to knock back. Remember RTS!

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                        Roosters need to start negotiating early this year to again extend Latrell and Joeys contracts before the vultures get a look in. Especially Latrell. We know he loves the Roosters but sometimes a big money offer is hard to knock back. Remember RTS!
                        If the Roosters want Latrell then he will be going nowhere. Completely different circumstances to RTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                          You'd be much better off killing Crowe!
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

If the Roosters want Latrell then he will be going nowhere. Completely different circumstances to RTS.
                            You are probably right. Also, after what happened with RTS I’d say it was a huge learning curve for the powers that be at the Chooks and it will never happen again.

Comment

Joseph Manu for mine is a bigger concern. I certainly hope not but I can see the Warriors throwing big bikkies at him.
                              "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                                Joseph Manu for mine is a bigger concern. I certainly hope not but I can see the Warriors throwing big bikkies at him.
                                More reason to extend both of them early in the year before the vultures start circling.

Comment

Working...
                                X