Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napa drama, NRL investigating Roosters players involvement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Then lettuce pray one is not needed.
    Of Cos..

Comment

Heard through the grapevine that it may have been Kevans or Spud as the person/s responsible for leaking the video. Was never too bright old Spud, his new nickname shoiuld be Lantern if it is true.
      Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
        Heard through the grapevine that it may have been Kevans or Spud as the person/s responsible for leaking the video. Was never too bright old Spud, his new nickname shoiuld be Lantern if it is true.
        Who’s spud?
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
          It's a "get back at the roosters" campaign led by #greeturd and Karyn Murphy.
          Fark 'em. I hope Uncle Nic tells them to bring it on.
          I am quite well acquainted with Karyn Murphy and I was not aware till I just googled her that she held this position. I will have some fun this afternoon re this when I run into her like I nornally do on a Wednesday night
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Who’s spud?
            At least you've got one out of 2 - I'm can't work out who Kevans is either!

I never was much good at riddles ...
            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

At least you've got one out of 2 - I'm can't work out who Kevans is either!

I never was much good at riddles ...
              Kane,better known around here as Jane.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Kane,better known around here as Jane.
                Geez, I must be having a slow day - I would have figured out if he'd put Jane Here was I thinking Kevin who, can't be Hastings!
                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Of Cos..
                  You iced it again.

Comment

Who is "Spud?"
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Apparently there is another video from a few years ago of Napa snorting a white powdered substance off Pearces slong & Cordner is the camera man............. WTF, these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        Apparently there is another video from a few years ago of Napa snorting a white powdered substance off Pearces slong & Cordner is the camera man............. WTF, these guys.
                        i just read on NRL Memes that neither pearce nor cordner is in or involved with that video
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          Heard the same rumour this morning but with the roles reversed. The source said Napa & Pearce would be gone by the end of the week.

Made a little bit of sense as another recent story was that Cordner & Pearce were the most vocal in pleading for penalties not to be retrospective in the captain's phone hook up with Greenberg.

Comment

Yeah i have heard the same rumuors also. Seriously name me a group of people that are more simple than NRL players ?? Its actually laughable how dumb these ****s

Comment

How long in the past can stuff be dredged up though?

Thats also pretty ridiculous.

The League should call an amnesty and punish offenders appropriately from hereon in.

Comment

on 10 news said its not them
                                I beg to differ???
                                Seen the vid its inconclusive.
                                Heard this rumour a moth ago that it would come out in a few weeks etc....Is it a warm up VID
                                Officially there are some thing like 28 vids from this whatsapp group.
                                Despite them gone its not a good look for us .
                                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                                X