Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garvey signing

Looks like a good signing. Hooker depth was looking pretty low

People on Reddit are saying he is a dickhead, is any truth to it, we don't need dickheads at our great club.

Comment

I don’t know his character but being at a very professional club, might bring out his best?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster R View Post
        People on Reddit are saying he is a dickhead, is any truth to it, we don't need dickheads at our great club.
        If people have said it on Reddit then probably not.

Doggies fans say he's roughly as good as Cook but hasn't had the opportunities.
        Last edited by ism22; 01-21-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Thankyou for the feedback ism22.

Comment

Thankyou for the feedback ism22.
            Ism22 is a wealth of knowledge.
            From what I have heard also, he is very handy. His younger brother , thou, had the potential to be a very good hooker.
            Last edited by Kelby; 01-21-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

always a big chance jake could end up playing rep footy, an injury or twp e;lsewhere jakes the man, so good to have a good backup hooker at norths, not on the bench, just qava9ilable for inkuries or rep footy?
              after all jake did have a very painful sternum injury for first third of the season, some few games off might have helped him?

Comment

if i remember correctly he got into a punch on away from footy a few years ago, I dont think he's really done anything since though?

Comment

Thanks Moose for the feedback.

Comment

What are the thoughts on Segayaro? I read where he is struggling to get a gig next year, might be able to pick him up for cheap.

Comment

segayaro has no club could be a good pickup for norths?

Comment

Segayaro is a talented football player. The only reason he would be struggling to find a home is because clubs (a) have a question mark about his attitude/ego or (b) are wary of his off field activities.

So thanks but no thanks for the Chooks/Norths. If the Chooks thought he was a viable option, I suspect they would have signed him in preference to Garvie.

The bloke seemed to have the league world at his feet when he was at NQ but has never lived up to expectations.
                        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Segeyaro is struggling for a club coz he is asking for big money.
                          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Thought we were trying to get rid of the trouble makers. No way that we should be entertaining Segeyaro anywhere near the club.
                            Garvey another one with a question mark seems a backward step.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
                              Thought we were trying to get rid of the trouble makers. No way that we should be entertaining Segeyaro anywhere near the club.
                              Garvey another one with a question mark seems a backward step.
                              But Garvey is on little coin and wont make a headline for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X