Cronk will play in the WCC against Wigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Why have JWH and Latrell been named as voting options in the Indigenous All Stars vs Maori All Stars Game, if they participate in that game they won't be available for the WCC.
    Hi all, back from OS. I was wondering about that too. If Latrell or JWH are picked for that match can they opt out and go to the UK instead or is it compulsory they have to play if picked. I know if I was in their boots which game I would prefer to play in. A trip to the UK to play Wigan wins hands down.

Comment

Why play Cronk?
      Injury risk.

Give Lamb chops a go.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

Hi all, back from OS. I was wondering about that too. If Latrell or JWH are picked for that match can they opt out and go to the UK instead or is it compulsory they have to play if picked. I know if I was in their boots which game I would prefer to play in. A trip to the UK to play Wigan wins hands down.
        Hi. back from hospital.
        Our players will put the Roosters world cup challenge above all the other crap.

I reckon......................pretty sure..................

Comment

I hope we play lamb, curran, lewis, farmer and stili against wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
            I hope we play lamb, curran, lewis, farmer and stili against wigan.
            Why?

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post

100% agree NC!
              And we want the prestige to be the most successful WCC Club ever!!
              Hate to burst your bubble but Wigan hold that accolade. Even if Easts win they’d still only be level on 4 wins each.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                Any Wigan players to watch for?
                Dom Manfredi, George Williams, Oliver Gildart and Sean O’Loughlin to name but a few.

How do you think the Easts will handle the conditions that time of year? The weather in that particular part of the country can be pretty inhospitable, might even get some snow.

Comment

Originally posted by DanWRL View Post

Dom Manfredi, George Williams, Oliver Gildart and Sean O’Loughlin to name but a few.

How do you think the Easts will handle the conditions that time of year? The weather in that particular part of the country can be pretty inhospitable, might even get some snow.
                  Thanks Dan.
                  anything you can share about these players is appreciated. Who’s your favourite?

fyi we don’t subscribe to fox and can see ESL so flying blind
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                  X