X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will he be wearing number 23?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      He may just stand around pointing and talking.
      Tour guide?
      "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        So....we have 3 international standard wingers in Toups, BMoz and Hally.

Im pretty sure there are only two winger positions in a team...last I looked.

Who misses out?
        Re-enter benchwinger?
        "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Re-enter benchwinger?
          Maybe....Toups has the experience.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Tour guide?
            Cooper is an Svengali!!!! He has the power to turn average into champions and back into average...Smith used to be a champion...One season without Cooper and he's just average. That's why he retired from SOO. Is he also the Messiah?

Comment

id really prefer teddy, latrell, manu, keary, cronk, jwh, sst and boyd sat this out tbh, take a rag tag squad , let the b graders have a go

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                Cronk to wear the 23 in the WCC !
                The club would sell a few of these numbered guernseys. Would be a great marketing idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                  id really prefer teddy, latrell, manu, keary, cronk, jwh, sst and boyd sat this out tbh, take a rag tag squad , let the b graders have a go
                  Why? All need to get a little match fitness before the NRL season starts. And as for the risk of injury - there are more injuries received on the training paddock than on the field playing the game.

We have a proud history of competing and winning World Cup Challenges with a reputable first grade squad. Why sully that reputation by demeaning the quality of this game? I'd prefer the game not be played at all than do that.
                  Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Why? All need to get a little match fitness before the NRL season starts. And as for the risk of injury - there are more injuries received on the training paddock than on the field playing the game.

We have a proud history of competing and winning World Cup Challenges with a reputable first grade squad. Why sully that reputation by demeaning the quality of this game? I'd prefer the game not be played at all than do that.
                    100% agree NC!
                    And we want the prestige to be the most successful WCC Club ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

my personal view, the game is pretty much worthless, id prefer not to risk those players far to vital in our push for b2b, i think even the most ardent super league fan would agree that the winner of the nrl is the best team in the world. No team has gone back to back in united comp since 92/93 despite having the best squads, our 2014 team was best on paper but exhaustion / hunger killed us. do not forget teams tend to aim up against the defending prem so the fresher your key players can be heading into the season the better off we will be, match fitness can be gained as season develops...im sure the dragons were hell fit come round 1 ...how did there season pan out ? and who say's that even with a virtual b squad we won't win ??? just my 2 cents

Comment

Any Wigan players to watch for?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          So....we have 3 international standard wingers in Toups, BMoz and Hally.

Im pretty sure there are only two winger positions in a team...last I looked.

Who misses out?
                          I can only see Bmoz and Hall battling it out. I feel Toops is an incumbent on our wing

Comment

I just hope the Roosters field their strongest team & I hope Wigan can match them for at least 70 minutes.
                            "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                            So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                            ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                            I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Why have JWH and Latrell been named as voting options in the Indigenous All Stars vs Maori All Stars Game, if they participate in that game they won't be available for the WCC.

Comment

Also Crichton still has yet to return to full contact training after offseason shoulder surgery so he would be considered unlikely to play in the WCC.

Comment

Working...
                                X