Membership Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
    Mine arrived on Thursday but didn’t have my cap and of course Roosters membership marketing was on Holidays from Thursday afternoon so not sure whether have to pick up my cap at a later date, nothing in what arrived telling me one way or another.
    At the bottom of the accompanying letter/envelope that held your season ticket there is a tear off vouched that tells you to bring it to a home game to collect your cap.

Comment

I received my crap. What am I going to do with another lanyard?

Comment

Who cares? We are premiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

At the bottom of the accompanying letter/envelope that held your season ticket there is a tear off vouched that tells you to bring it to a home game to collect your cap.
          Ha ha, yes thanks Thirteen, thought I checked my package thoroughly but I didn't see the bottom fold out flap with that info on it, thanks again

Comment

They have never been able to deliver my membership packs before Xmas despite my renewals always being processed in October.
            The club admin and attitude to members is a far cry from the professionalism of the football department.
            They should stop promising if they cannot deliver!

Comment

Whats the go with the coins?
              1 only?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                Whats the go with the coins?
                1 only?
                I got 3, not sure if one fell out, nice coins though, Dave brown, Artie and Freddy, would like to know who the fourth was.

surprised no premiership stickers in the pack.

Comment

Mine arrived. Missing one whole pack, got four membership id's in my name. One coin for the 4 of us.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

I got 3, not sure if one fell out, nice coins though, Dave brown, Artie and Freddy, would like to know who the fourth was.

surprised no premiership stickers in the pack.
                    Milanja, the 4th is Dally Messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                      I received my crap. What am I going to do with another lanyard?
                      Really want us to tell you?
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Really want us to tell you?
                        The pen they give you is alright but.

Comment

The only thing I want with my pass are stickers for the car. But nah, have a coin.
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I through my coin & lanyard in the bin - I agree that a sticker would have made more sense; my beer fridge is covered with them; always room for one more
                            There's a reason why the young and idealistic become the old and cynical.
                            It's called experience.

Comment

i will sign up later when all this holiday hype is gone and everyone is back to normal
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
                                Mine arrived on Thursday but didn’t have my cap and of course Roosters membership marketing was on Holidays from Thursday afternoon so not sure whether have to pick up my cap at a later date, nothing in what arrived telling me one way or another.
                                I received the hat on Wed 23 /1/19 by post.

Comment

Working...
                                X