Membership Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Packs

Very disappointed, ordered 3 packs (2 on Sept 18th and 1 on Oct 23rd) and only the one ordered on Oct 23rd has arrived. The other 2, one is a Xmas present for my daughter. When you place an order that far in advance you expect it to arrive before Xmas.

I checked the aust post delivery service and they have the parcel as delivered so obviously the other 2 packs were not sent.

Seems to happen every year to some people on this forum

plenty of years experience to get right
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Ordered 3 at the same time. Family membership. Got 1 of 4......
      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Maybe more to the point...has anyone received theirs?

I haven't and am not concerned as it will turn up eventually. But I understand the disquiet when they are bought as presents etc. Not real good.
        Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

My Chookpen membership showed up today as a gift from my wife.

Pretty sure she bought it in October, not real fussed as long as it arrived before the start of the season.

I understands everyone's frustrations about it not aeeiving before xmas - you should be firing off shots to the club.

Comment

Mine came today, i have my membership on the automatic rollover which i think renews it on november 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Mine came today, i have my membership on the automatic rollover which i think renews it on november 1st?
              Mine roles over every year too, rarely arrives before Christmas, hasnít yet and donít expect it, poor form that the club canít organise the pretty basic stuff that comes in the pack like stickers,a lanyard and hat within two months of ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin1967 View Post
                Very disappointed, ordered 3 packs (2 on Sept 18th and 1 on Oct 23rd) and only the one ordered on Oct 23rd has arrived. The other 2, one is a Xmas present for my daughter. When you place an order that far in advance you expect it to arrive before Xmas.

I checked the aust post delivery service and they have the parcel as delivered so obviously the other 2 packs were not sent.
                Exactly the same with me. So, so shit.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Ordered 4, still waiting on all 4 to arrive.

Comment

Mine arrived during the week despite my postie being a Storm supporter.

Comment

thats why i dont ruish inj to throw cmy hard earned at marketing, your not rtheir priority, getting your money is their priority!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Me too, but my pack hasnít arrived. Got my new members polo though. Nice shirt.

Comment

Itís the annual ďIím disappointed with the membership pack threadĒ. Canít one of you who like to pull up old threads just recycle last years same thread or the previous years identical thread?

The next thread will be ďWhy havenít they sent the season ticket yet Iím so disappointed,Ē despite the first game being about 3 months away.

Itís all part of the fun and games. We are The Premiers. Love your Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                            Maybe more to the point...has anyone received theirs?

I haven't and am not concerned as it will turn up eventually. But I understand the disquiet when they are bought as presents etc. Not real good.
                            I got an email this morning saying it was arriving today. As long as I have my season ticket the day before Round 1 Iíll be happy.

Comment

Mine arrived on Thursday but didnít have my cap and of course Roosters membership marketing was on Holidays from Thursday afternoon so not sure whether have to pick up my cap at a later date, nothing in what arrived telling me one way or another.

Comment

Working...
                              X