Lindsay Collins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Collins

Has anyone posted about Big Lindsay resigning for 3 years? This is great news and why Taupau not coming.

Jury is out on Collins for me. I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

We haven't had a large enough sample size on which to judge Lindsay but I'm pleased by this decision. Congrats Mr Collins.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Congrats to Lindsay...once the offer was made he didn't need long to mullet over..

Comment

I expect Lindsay to go well this year. Particularly midway through the year once he has found his feet as a full time first grader in the team!
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

he's big,raw, tough and seems very willing to learn, can't ask any more of the kid
            improve his hands and lateral movement and he'll be good

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Congrats to Lindsay...once the offer was made he didn't need long to mullet over..
              Very good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                Jury is out on Collins for me. I hope he proves me wrong.
                We know Robbo rates him highly...........the premiership ring proves that.
                I suspect he needs to maybe work on his defence. Manu certainly improved out of sight in that area so it aint impossible.
                I'm glad the club went down the route of backing the investment we've made in some of these kids rather than spending money on a big name replacement for Napa.
                Gives us a prop rotation of JWH, SST, Tetevano, Collins, Farmer Silly and maybe Liu.
                Not too shabby.

Comment

hopefully he'll clean up his defense, i still remember his brain fart to let a try in and cope a stare from Cooper

Comment

I like Collins and happy he’s signed on. I believe the only reason he missed the GF is because Robbo was compelled to repay Napa after missing out in 2013. The fact that his defense is not up to speed is because he hasn’t had much time at the top level but as I have said before, to me he seems like the new Klemmer, and his defense will improve.

Comment

This guy is Napa with speed and brains

heaps of man love. I have rated him since first game. Aussie rules, rugby, broncos and roosters chased hard for a reason
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Happy he's gonna be here for 3 more years.

Comment

Make that 4 more years.

Comment

Can someone point out the edit button to zac please
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Working...
                              X