A little Xmas cheer gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

lol... "From where I come from", they say get a room.

Btw, the word on the street is that Muckey boi only charges $15 a go so hopefuly it doesnt break your centrelink payment.
    Centrelink? Huh what are you talking about?

Comment

Oh, and to clear it up for the viewers, my understanding was that it was meant to be TPJ. I am friends of the family and it is what was told to me before Xmas. I was informed that there was a meeting in place but obviously things have changed during or since the meeting. Things don't always work out but when I get the info straight from the horses mouth, I am happy to believe it. The info has'nt proved to be incorrect as I have no reason not to believe them but as I said, things have obviously changed since then as they sometimes do.

Hope that clears it up for yas.
      Wow that was pretty wishy washy mate. You best keep your trap closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Or what tough boi?
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Centrelink? Huh what are you talking about?
          I find it funny that from the post referring to your paid man love that you only question the Centrlink comment. hhhhmmmmmmm...
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Sucksuit knows it all mate. He’’ will be telling us all that’s he’s friends with Nick next

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Sucksuit knows it all mate. He’’ will be telling us all that’s he’s friends with Nick next
              Why have you become vocal again just recently Muckie boi? I thought you were being mature and staying away from all this rot. Guess I was wrong about you.

It was nice when you were quiet but its funny now that you arent. Thanks for giving me a giggle.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Best to just ignore the riff raff mate ha ha. I don't even know what he is on about. I hope we pump the Cowboys this week.

Comment

Best to just ignore the riff raff mate ha ha. I don't even know what he is on about. I hope we pump the Cowboys this week.
                  Im curious why you didnt ignore me from the start if you think its riff raff? You are either hypocritical or just here for the stir?

Dont forget, I didnt reply to you to start this off, you had a dig at me for no reason first without knowing anything about me so ignore away. Im happy with that as it saves me wasting time on someone like you.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Im curious why you didnt ignore me from the start if you think its riff raff? You are either hypocritical or just here for the stir?

Dont forget, I didnt reply to you to start this off, you had a dig at me for no reason first without knowing anything about me so ignore away. Im happy with that as it saves me wasting time on someone like you.
                    Well it seems you like to lie and bignote yourself. Feel free to ignore me mate. Go Easts.

Comment

Well it seems you like to lie and bignote yourself. Feel free to ignore me mate. Go Easts.
                      Prove a lie then go and bignote yourself. "Where Im from" its called to 'Put up or shut up'. Oh yeah, im not your mate but I agree... Go Easts!
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Prove a lie then go and bignote yourself. "Where Im from" its called to 'Put up or shut up'. Oh yeah, im not your mate but I agree... Go Easts!
                        Mate just shut the fark up already.

Comment

Mate just shut the fark up already.
                          Take your own advice. Whats wrong? Happy to dish it but cant take it back? You poor little biatch. Dont worry, your $15 lover will be here to assist you before long.

Why do you feel the need to use profanities?
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post

yea i agree, low $ , big body , bench prop , would be a good addition, jwh, sst start, tets , liu, sititli? prob need another
                            In my view Tets is finished.
                            Stili is not a middle.
                            Collins?

Comment

• collins .... needz to hold the ball

Comment

• I cant see enough in Collins since he cut the mullet.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X