No announcement yet.

A little Xmas cheer gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine he's referring to pangai jr but he doesn't know anythjng and it won't happen.

Comment

If it’s going to be a big signing in 2020 the writing is on the wall. SBW. Wants to finish his career in Sydney. If he is still fit and firing it would possibly happen. Maybe just a one year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coach View Post

lol.. Got few coming before then.. Bold prediction..
        Very bold... and BIG!

As someone else said, a fair chunk of the NSW side is going to look very good in RWB.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post
          Spit it out Rented Sacksuit.

Put out or fukc off.
          Cmon on son, its Xmas! Don't be like that. You will find out in good time. Im just lucky to know before it happens!
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
            I imagine he's referring to pangai jr but he doesn't know anythjng and it won't happen.
            Hahaha... you keep telling yourself that. Merry Xmas!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
              If it’s going to be a big signing in 2020 the writing is on the wall. SBW. Wants to finish his career in Sydney. If he is still fit and firing it would possibly happen. Maybe just a one year deal.
              That's not my mail and I think our SBW boat has sailed anyway.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                If Cronk retires in 2019 of course there will be a big signing.
                He might as well say,

were signing a big name halfback after Cronk retires. And no shit we will be.

What’s up with the fellow members on here who would rather riddle their “inside news” rather then just spill it?

Booody flops

Comment

Originally posted by The Coach View Post

lol.. Got few coming before then.. Bold prediction..
                  I predict the coach will make another 4 fake signing predictions/ riddles before the 2019 seasons starts

how many fake rumors did you put out this season? Where’s that mid season swap that was supposed to happen... MID SEASON? bahahahahah

sucks how these people have to pretend they have insider news to make themselves look better then the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

I predict the coach will make another 4 fake signing predictions/ riddles before the 2019 seasons starts

how many fake rumors did you put out this season? Where’s that mid season swap that was supposed to happen... MID SEASON? bahahahahah

sucks how these people have to pretend they have insider news to make themselves look better then the rest of us
                    Im not pretending and Im in no way saying Im better than anyone (well except for Mickey boi). I just thought some on here would have appreciated the Xmas cheer that good news often brings.

Merry Xmas!
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Yeah I know, I've been watching him since he was 16 playing at Lithgow, played half back in a first grade grand final as an 18yo. I'm just hoping Gus and Cleary screw him over and he gets the shits and wants to leave
                      Agreed HC with your comments about Wayde - played a lot of half back in his juniors, very smart footballer, calm thinker on the field and very coachable ( no better coach to develop him further than Trent). Jake still has a few years in him and given our club's game rotation in this position, not sure he would want to come at the stage his career is at.

Andrew Johns summary was very much on the money about Wayde.

Andrew Johns shares his thoughts on Penrith Panthers young gun Wayde Egan.

Comment

Maybe Brett Kimmorley is finally coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                          Pangai Jr has signed a 12 month extension with Brisbane.

Collins is our replacement for Napa. Roughly the same height and size but younger and keener. We'll all miss the big hits but TBH that's about all Napa offered most of the time. The resulting penalties and suspensions were never as fun to watch.

Also, suspect the big hits came from a technique issue that refs have started to police. Like it or not, he's gonna have to modify his technique significantly and it could seriously hurt his game.

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                          you do realise that angus can play centre if required, he played center at school and was trialing with Waratahs before souths grabbed him for league second row! so apart from soo in which he'll play, he could be there if doesn't make aussie side? or if mau is out for nz or joey or latrell injured or suspended?
                          Union centre <> league centre. We didn't sign him on that kinda $$$ to play in the centres.

Originally posted by Frozen Chook View Post

Agreed HC with your comments about Wayde - played a lot of half back in his juniors, very smart footballer, calm thinker on the field and very coachable ( no better coach to develop him further than Trent). Jake still has a few years in him and given our club's game rotation in this position, not sure he would want to come at the stage his career is at.

Andrew Johns summary was very much on the money about Wayde.
                          185cm isn't that small for a hooker. Probably taller than most? Dunno why they are saying he's so tiny.
                          Last edited by ism22; 12-23-2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

185cm isn't that small for a hooker. Probably taller than most? Dunno why they are saying he's so tiny.[/QUOTE]

Wayde is taller than Jake ( but then most NRL players are) and is still a young man and will fill out a bit more yet.

Comment

Originally posted by david bill williams View Post

i predict the coach will make another 4 fake signing predictions/ riddles before the 2019 seasons starts

how many fake rumors did you put out this season? Where’s that mid season swap that was supposed to happen... Mid season? Bahahahahah

lol!

Comment

Just thought this was worth a gentle nudge considering some of the recent talk on here.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X