A little Xmas cheer gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

His form so far this season doesn’t warrant $800k.
    So what was the gossip or are you seeking attention?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

So what was the gossip or are you seeking attention?
      Wont matter how I answer as by the sound of you comment, your mind is already made up.
      I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Wont matter how I answer as by the sound of you comment, your mind is already made up.
        Where I come from mate its either put up or shut up. You better shut up I suppose.

Comment

Where I come from mate its either put up or shut up. You better shut up I suppose.
          Where you come from... lol

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

We're sufficient in most positions except up front. I'm guessing TPJ, Bromwich. or Matulino.
            Just another FOS thread. The OP would have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Just another FOS thread. The OP would have no idea.
              Just another FOS reply. The replying pooster would have less of an idea.

Comment

Another prop would be nice...……….

Comment

Wouldn’t that be good but those who know nothing are always the loudest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I love your desperation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                      Another prop would be nice...……….
                      yea i agree, low $ , big body , bench prop , would be a good addition, jwh, sst start, tets , liu, sititli? prob need another

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Ha ha that is what I usually find too mate. The poor little guy must have been neglected as a child. Why make up rumours to annoy fellow Chooks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Ha ha that is what I usually find too mate. The poor little guy must have been neglected as a child. Why make up rumours to annoy fellow Chooks?
                          lol... "From where I come from", they say get a room.

Btw, the word on the street is that Muckey boi only charges $15 a go so hopefuly it doesnt break your centrelink payment.

Comment

• So was this signing TPJ or is it still on the cards rented?

Personally if it was TPJ I'm not upset we missed him at that price.

Comment

• Oh, and to clear it up for the viewers, my understanding was that it was meant to be TPJ. I am friends of the family and it is what was told to me before Xmas. I was informed that there was a meeting in place but obviously things have changed during or since the meeting. Things don't always work out but when I get the info straight from the horses mouth, I am happy to believe it. The info has'nt proved to be incorrect as I have no reason not to believe them but as I said, things have obviously changed since then as they sometimes do.

Hope that clears it up for yas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                                So was this signing TPJ or is it still on the cards rented?

Personally if it was TPJ I'm not upset we missed him at that price.
                                Sorry mate. Just replied to clear it up. You were right tho.

To avoid it descending into a trash talking crap fight as a couple on here seem to want to do, why not close it off now as its run its course and is irrelevant now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X