No announcement yet.

A little Xmas cheer gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want TPJ near the Roosters. Not a bad player but more overrated than Milford
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

TPJ failed his Easts "audition" tonight.

Consistency has always been his downfall.
      As well as his fitness.

Good player with plenty of potential.
      Nowhere near million dollar man Taumalolo yet. Also JT plays big minutes.
      Even Big Papi had a decent game every so often.

Comment

TPJ is certainly over rated and I hope he never wears a Roosters jersey. Big islanders like him are a dime a dozen or like buses, these always another one on the way. Something is missing from this bloke, and I don't think he is gonna find it.

Comment

If TPJ is worth one million a year, then:

Aubs should be on 1.5million
          Tets on 1.5million
          Farmer on 1.5million
          SST on 2million
          etc.

I agree we need a good prop/ middle forward, but not tpj on that money.

Comment

The only player I would take from the Drongos is Kotoni Staggs, he would make a great utility replacement for Maubs who I think is retiring at the end of this year.

Comment

Uncle nick can get the money out of the ashtray of his car for tpg. Why not , I say sold

Comment

Ferguson back?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                  If TPJ is worth one million a year, then:

Aubs should be on 1.5million
                  Tets on 1.5million
                  Farmer on 1.5million
                  SST on 2million
                  etc.

I agree we need a good prop/ middle forward, but not tpj on that money.

And Teddy and Luke on $10m each.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                    TPJ is certainly over rated and I hope he never wears a Roosters jersey. Big islanders like him are a dime a dozen or like buses, these always another one on the way. Something is missing from this bloke, and I don't think he is gonna find it.
                    Spot on!

Comment

The only player I would take from the Drongos is Kotoni Staggs, he would make a great utility replacement for Maubs who I think is retiring at the end of this year.
                      Maubs is in top form. I reckon he will go one more year (hopefully) and hit the 300 game mark.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                        Ferguson back?
                        No.
                        Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Yeah, Staggs has looked impressive each time I've seen him go around. If we want to or feel the need to recruit another young prop, I also thought Flegler looked big, strong and athletic when I saw him play St George last week. I read that he is off contract at the end of the year. He might be a good value pick up and could duke it out with Collins and Faamausili in the coming years, as and if JWH begins to fade. He didn't shine against us last night though, so perhaps I'll reserve judgement until I've seen more of him.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

school holidays must be on soon. too much time to troll your own old comments. told ya so told ya so. turks finest work.
                            I thought everyone was Turk?

I havnt been to school for approx 30 years so try another shot RP.

Theres no “ I told ya so” as there is nothing official yet. If it happens, I will be sure to justify your comment so you can feel good about it.
                            I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

I hope he doesn’t. I would find it strange seeing a Roosters side without him in it.

Got a lot of love for Aubo. *no homo*
                              I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

I'd take David Fifita as well. He is going to be something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X