A little Xmas cheer gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mark omealy or Mason
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

I like Wade Egan from the Panthers, I know we had a sniff at Josh Chudleigh from the Cowboys but he decided to stay put in North Queensland and try and play his way back into the squad
      It won't be wade Egan. He has a very big future at Penrith and will likely be their starting first grade hooker at some point from this year on.

Comment

you do realise that angus can play centre if required, he played center at school and was trialing with Waratahs before souths grabbed him for league second row! so apart from soo in which he'll play, he could be there if doesn't make aussie side? or if mau is out for nz or joey or latrell injured or suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
          you do realise that angus can play centre if required, he played center at school and was trialing with Waratahs before souths grabbed him for league second row! so apart from soo in which he'll play, he could be there if doesn't make aussie side? or if mau is out for nz or joey or latrell injured or suspended?
          Didn’t realise this sj. Bet robbo knows this

robbo likes players being versatile
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

You would be referring to TPJ.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
              You would be referring to TPJ.
              Interresting. Don’t forget his brother did spend time at the Roosters.
              Last edited by rented tracksuit; 12-21-2018, 01:57 PM.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Another Jake coming
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Ya know, now that TPJ has chosen to play for the blues, Freddy can quietly encourage him to consider a winning team rather than losers with a hasbeen coach. It didn’t work out for him succes wise with the old man, so there likely won’t be any at this loser of a club.
                  That would possibly mean up to 7 players from our starting line-up playing for the Blues
                  Can you imagine the outcry from opposition fan bases.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                    Centre in rugby is completely different to centre in league. I doubt we will ever see Angus in the centres in league unless there are injuries and nobody left on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

It won't be wade Egan. He has a very big future at Penrith and will likely be their starting first grade hooker at some point from this year on.
                      Yeah I know, I've been watching him since he was 16 playing at Lithgow, played half back in a first grade grand final as an 18yo. I'm just hoping Gus and Cleary screw him over and he gets the shits and wants to leave

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Yeah I know, I've been watching him since he was 16 playing at Lithgow, played half back in a first grade grand final as an 18yo. I'm just hoping Gus and Cleary screw him over and he gets the shits and wants to leave
                        How about AJ Brimson? I like this kid and think that Keary has the attributes and the right mentor to move to 7. Brimson is a livewire with an awesome running game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

How about AJ Brimson? I like this kid and think that Keary has the attributes and the right mentor to move to 7. Brimson is a livewire with an awesome running game.
                          Yeah he would be good, I was more talking about a replacement for Friend

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I think a very big 2020 signing could be on the cards in the not too distant future.

thats all I will say.

Merry xmas!
                            lol.. Got few coming before then.. Bold prediction..

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

That would possibly mean up to 7 players from our starting line-up playing for the Blues
                              Can you imagine the outcry from opposition fan bases.
                              No... NSW Origin is about to be flooded with talent so doesn't mean those involved ore on big$$..

Comment

Spit it out Rented Sacksuit.

Put out or fukc off.
                                Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                                South Sydney Forever

Comment

Working...
                                X