A little Xmas cheer gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Xmas cheer gossip

I think a very big 2020 signing could be on the cards in the not too distant future.

thats all I will say.

Merry xmas!
    Last edited by rented tracksuit; 12-18-2018, 10:42 PM.
    I love porcelain hand dryers.

Who will be the new worst recruit of the past decade. Someone will then start another thread that will go for 6 months and eventually we will win our third premiership in a row.

Comment

let me guess JT is coming ......................again....................... .......
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

Comment

If Cronk retires in 2019 of course there will be a big signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Other than Cronk is there another standout halfback out there ? The rest are ok but have deficiencies, Taylor goes missing as does Reynolds I don't mind Moses but he's locked up, Johnson imo is over rated as is Cherry Evans and Brooks, Townsend gawd no he's a grub, I can't see Cleary leaving Penrith now his old man is there, then there's Pearce well no way we will want him back I would say, Croft maybe. Other than Cronk the rest in my opinion pale.

Comment

With Teddy and Keary firing, let lam / lamb fight it out for 2020, IF cronks retires.

I'd like to see us grooming a dummy half instead. Blayke Brailey anyone?

Comment

Sbw 2020!!!

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                let me guess JT is coming ......................again....................... .......
                No. But you are on the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Totally different player and position.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                    With Teddy and Keary firing, let lam / lamb fight it out for 2020, IF cronks retires.

No ...I have a feeling Jake will play until he's 54.

He's like that girlfriend that wouldn't agree to a breakup with George Costanza on Seinfeld.

He wont take no for an answer... when it comes to contract negotiations.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

can we get tanzey back again?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Totally different player and position.
                        We're sufficient in most positions except up front. I'm guessing TPJ, Bromwich. or Matulino.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

We're sufficient in most positions except up front. I'm guessing TPJ, Bromwich. or Matulino.
                          very good guess and yes, we are well covered in most positions except for the strengthening of the position one of the above mentioned players could fill.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

I like Wade Egan from the Panthers, I know we had a sniff at Josh Chudleigh from the Cowboys but he decided to stay put in North Queensland and try and play his way back into the squad

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Ya know, now that TPJ has chosen to play for the blues, Freddy can quietly encourage him to consider a winning team rather than losers with a hasbeen coach. It didnít work out for him succes wise with the old man, so there likely wonít be any at this loser of a club.

Comment

Working...
                              X