No announcement yet.

Karma in League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

living in the shire, id like to see all those porch lights go back on when they lose their one and only?

Comment

Karma in League: Souths getting Bennett

Karma in League: Bennett getting Souths

Double Karma!

Comment

Jack De Belin is the latest, do these players ever learn.

Like I said earlier I'm not going to bag or laugh at other clubs over this because our club has been through it and will again.

Comment

I’ve never heard or read bad things RE de bellin.

Cant say same for walker and Flannery
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            Everyone knew Flanagan was pulling the strings during the "ban".

It's such a disgrace they won a comp.
            Yeah that was odd... thought they were supposed to get punished for using banned substances rather than rewarded with a sympathy vote.

Comment

I thought de belin was married too?
              Should be banned for a year.

Comment

Jach De Ripper
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

There are some matters...e.g. this latest one..that I dont celebrate regardless of the offending club.

It puts a stain on the whole game in the public eye, rightly or wrongly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    There are some matters...e.g. this latest one..that I dont celebrate regardless of the offending club.

It puts a stain on the whole game in the public eye, rightly or wrongly.
                    Yeah so true. I heard this story on the news and I go ‘are these players so stupid?...Can’t they read the papers??’ Three players last week and Hayne a few weeks before... Strangely a soccer story was on afterwards and it was interviewing David Gallop. My bro in law says to me ‘He got in time...!’ Gallop must be so happy that he’s not putting fires every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                      Jack De Belin is the latest, do these players ever learn.

Like I said earlier I'm not going to bag or laugh at other clubs over this because our club has been through it and will again.
                      thats a bit like saying you don’t want to see us point points on souffs in case souffs put points on us. Stuff that. Lay the boot in while you can mate. You can rest assured if it were us, they would be selling tickets to kick us while we were down.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

I’d argue he sees himself above the law.

the NRL failed to kill the giant during peptide scandal with slaps on wrist.
                        the consequence is the giants now have grown into large giants who see thatrules don’t apply to them
                        the problem with the peptide scandal at Cronulla was it was a political stunt pulled by ASADA and the Labor party. Had it been investigated correctly under the administration of ASADA previous to that one full of beauracrats with polictical aspirations and no sport knowledge that existed at that time, the results would have been so different. They effectively had nothing on them but they plead guilty just to get it over and one with and not cost a lot of money.
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                          I thought de belin was married too?
                          Should be banned for a year.
                          wife reported as 20 months pregnant.
                          Tragic if this proves true. I'll reserve judgement till this plays out in Legal system.
                          As I say, unlike others, he is not publicly known as a dickhead
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Cant wait to see Burgearse Karma.

the photos
                            the eye gouge that is still being denied.

They got it coming in spades
                            that would be outstanding
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

wife reported as 20 months pregnant.
                              Tragic if this proves true. I'll reserve judgement till this plays out in Legal system.
                              As I say, unlike others, he is not publicly known as a dickhead
                              Poor girl, 20 months, must be having a big baby!
                              Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

the problem with the peptide scandal at Cronulla was it was a political stunt pulled by ASADA and the Labor party. Had it been investigated correctly under the administration of ASADA previous to that one full of beauracrats with polictical aspirations and no sport knowledge that existed at that time, the results would have been so different. They effectively had nothing on them but they plead guilty just to get it over and one with and not cost a lot of money.
                                Yep. That was an embarrassment.
                                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Working...
                                X