Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma in League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Karma in League

    Walker
    Police have reportedly determined they have enough evidence to press charges against Dylan Walker, despite his fiancee filing a retraction statement that put the case in jeopardy.
    Last edited by The Axe; 12-12-2018, 11:12 AM.
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

  • #2
    Flannery
    Cronulla Sharks coach Shane Flanagan is reportedly under investigation after the NRLs probe into the clubs possible salary cap breaches revealed alleged behaviour that violated the terms of his 2014 suspension.
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

    Comment


    • #3
      Everyone knew Flanagan was pulling the strings during the "ban".

      It's such a disgrace they won a comp.

      Comment


      • #4
        cant wait to see flanagan's face if the nrl bans him again.

        Comment


        • #5
          If dylan walker did what he is alleged to have done, I have to question his intelligence and that of any other rugby league player (and man) who commits violence against women. It's not a difficult concept to grasp and internalise for goodness sake.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

          Thomas Jefferson

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
            If dylan walker did what he is alleged to have done, I have to question his intelligence and that of any other rugby league player (and man) who commits violence against women. It's not a difficult concept to grasp and internalise for goodness sake.
            Problem is LR that so many women, like Walker's partner, take the brave step to take out an AVO and make a statement, only to get cold feet and retract them later, which can make a conviction difficult.

            As a female, this frustrates the living daylights out of me, as all that does is empower violent men to believe that they can do it again (and again) without consequences. And unfortunately, a lot of the time they do, and get away with it.

            Walker has demonstrated in the past that he has anger management issues, both on and off the field. He needs professional help, but while he has the support of those he hurts the most, I doubt he will get it.
            Roll on Season 2017 ...

            Comment


            • #7
              A silly woman commenting on Nein said there's no reason to hit a woman. That's bullshit. There's a thousand reasons to hit a woman.

              YOU JUST DO NOT DO IT.

              Comment


              • #8
                How dumb must you be to use official email channels to keep in contact with the club when it was explicitly explained you are to have zero contact during the suspension.

                James Hooper is suggesting a possible 5yr ban for Flanagan.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fletch View Post
                  How dumb must you be to use official email channels to keep in contact with the club when it was explicitly explained you are to have zero contact during the suspension.

                  James Hooper is suggesting a possible 5yr ban for Flanagan.
                  The offseason has never brought so much joy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    How dumb must you be to use official email channels to keep in contact with the club when it was explicitly explained you are to have zero contact during the suspension.

                    James Hooper is suggesting a possible 5yr ban for Flanagan.
                    Id argue he sees himself above the law.

                    the NRL failed to kill the giant during peptide scandal with slaps on wrist.
                    the consequence is the giants now have grown into large giants who see thatrules dont apply to them
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Axe View Post

                      Id argue he sees himself above the law.

                      the NRL failed to kill the giant during peptide scandal with slaps on wrist.
                      the consequence is the giants now have grown into large giants who see thatrules dont apply to them
                      I was going to make that point. It goes hand in hand with the arrogance by which they portrayed themselves as victims through the whole saga and even after they admitted guilt they said they weren't guilty but were forced to say that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

                        I was going to make that point. It goes hand in hand with the arrogance by which they portrayed themselves as victims through the whole saga and even after they admitted guilt they said they weren't guilty but were forced to say that.
                        Cant wait to see Burgearse Karma.

                        the photos
                        the eye gouge that is still being denied.

                        They got it coming in spades
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I can see why Walkers partner is doing what she is.
                          Don't know if they are together or not but if he is sacked that's a massive strain on their finances as he won't get a job paying what he is on.
                          If they are separated the child support payments would be affected if he has no job.
                          Wrong but in the end money talks where it shouldn't

                          I hate threads like this laughing at other clubs misfortunes as it's likely to bite us in the arse, There are a lot of dumb footballers out there including at our club.
                          We have had our own bad publicity over the years and it's only a matter of time we are in the media again for a stupid act by a player (hopefully not for a few years).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            LOL @ cronulla

                            You reap what you sow.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                              A silly woman commenting on Nein said there's no reason to hit a woman. That's bullshit. There's a thousand reasons to hit a woman.

                              YOU JUST DO NOT DO IT.
                              Love me some Bill Burr
                              "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X