2018 roosters calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 roosters calendar

I LOVE IT. Ruddy chinesse copys. I found this on ebay and obviously they may not follow the roosters. or they know more than the rest of us...lol

1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

To be fair, Pearce did make a significant contribution to our premiership in 2018.

Comment

Lol, indirectly

Comment

They were selling these at big w

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
          To be fair, Pearce did make a significant contribution to our premiership in 2018.
          Yeah...its not what he did that mattered, but what he didn't do.

Comment

I saw the genuine 2019 roosters calendar. 3 pics of ex_players. 2x fergo 1 x napa
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

isn't some of this kind of disrespectful to a bloke who was a very good player for us, who's committment could never be called into question, yes cronk has proven himself to be the far superior half , but pearce was hardly a bryce cartwright

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                isn't some of this kind of disrespectful to a bloke who was a very good player for us, who's committment could never be called into question, yes cronk has proven himself to be the far superior half , but pearce was hardly a bryce cartwright
                His commitment off the field was atrocious matty. Party, party, party. me. me, me.
                All round superior half Cronk nailed it the other day when he and Boyd paraded our new sleeve sponsor IKON - he commented something to the effect of, " players being conscious about representing their club both on and off the field".
                That's what attracts the sponsors to the club.
                Uncle Nick added, "It's wonderful that this partnership with IKON completes the opportunity to appear on the Sydney Roosters jersey in 2019, and that the Club will enter its 111th year with the corporate value of the jersey at its highest in the Roosters' history," said Mr Politis AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                  He must be taking the piss.

Comment

no, not taking the piss , i always felt pearce tried when he was on the field, sometimes it looked rushed as if he was sometimes trying to hard, he has never appeared a composed player, but i thought his on field committment to the cause was unquestioned, off field well that may be another story, but obviously many on here disagree

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                      too funny
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                      X