Jayden Nikorima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayden Nikorima

I see Jayden Nikorima has signed with the Redcliffe Dolphins for 2019.
    He was a fail for us, but was a talent and probably came in at a bad time, and wasn’t maybe in the right head space himself. (Didn’t have great leadership at the time either with Mitchell Pearce encouraging him to break curfews and head out with him to dog-fests)
    Interesting to see if he can make anything of his second chance.....

Must disagree. I dont thing he was a talent. Closer to a gnome
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

He could have been a good first grader (not as good as Keary though) if he hadnt been thrown in so quickly. I remember he looked fine in the St Helens match, and scored a nice try against the Raiders. If only he had been able to come into first grade playing alongside Pearcey rather than alongside HoJu (how had only played about 10 games at that point), or had more time to develop in reserve grade first

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post
        He could have been a good first grader (not as good as Keary though) if he hadnt been thrown in so quickly. I remember he looked fine in the St Helens match, and scored a nice try against the Raiders. If only he had been able to come into first grade playing alongside Pearcey rather than alongside HoJu (how had only played about 10 games at that point), or had more time to develop in reserve grade first
        End of the day it was his decision to use coke while he was doing alright with Wyong. Had he not used coke, he mighta had the same opportunities as Connor Watson. But y'know... he did. And that wasn't Pearce's fault!

Also his brother (who is better) is really just a bench utility. Maybe they are a step up from the Cornish brothers, but neither will ever be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

End of the day it was his decision to use coke while he was doing alright with Wyong. Had he not used coke, he mighta had the same opportunities as Connor Watson. But y'know... he did. And that wasn't Pearce's fault!

Also his brother (who is better) is really just a bench utility. Maybe they are a step up from the Cornish brothers, but neither will ever be amazing.
          A large percentage have done or do nose beers, just dont get caught. Very hard to stop as it is out of your system so quickly, unlike pot.

Comment

I thought he showed potential, but he screwed up.
            Cant blame the ex-captain completely, but he didnt help from the get go.
            Might be a good signing for Redcliffe....................but who cares?

Comment

The bloke had one good game against St Helens.

Ray Stehr annointed him as the next Freddy.

The reality is, while he has talent he is not first grade standard.

Comment

I'm not sure he will ever get a chance at an NRL club again after a recent court case, where it was revealed he/his manager paid someone to say they spiked his drink so he wouldn't get done for a second doping offence, when in fact they hadn't. The truth finally came out and the bloke who he paid ended up being charged by the police.

He can probably count himself lucky that the Dolphins have offered him a lifeline - slimy little toad.
                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

I have always thought, if he was any good, Bennett would not have let him go
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                    The bloke had one good game against St Helens.

Ray Stehr annointed him as the next Freddy.

The reality is, while he has talent he is not first grade standard.
                    Full of shit as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                      I have always thought, if he was any good, Bennett would not have let him go
                      I think we payed overs for him to prize him from Bennett’s gnarly old claws.
                      Not the best financial decision we’ve ever made, but you win some you lose some I guess....

Comment

Bennett didn't want him. He apparently "was too good not to play first grade".
                        thats says he is not going to play first grade under me.
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Jayden is not going to be playing for Redcliffe or anybody else. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in the slammer:

https://amp.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/for...01-p50jlr.html

Comment

Working...
                          X