Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wielder reported Dogs chasing Napa as Klemmer replacement

Thoughts?

let him go and buy Kapau or keep him if he seeks release?
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

would Napa really want to leave though? he's a true Rooster

Comment

We didn't miss Napa in the finals. If he continues down the Pillow path of stopping before the line then he may as well leave.

Comment

Going from the Roosters to the Dogs at present would be like dumping Margot Robbie for Pauline Hanson.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Going from the Roosters to the Dogs at present would be like dumping Margot Robbie for Pauline Hanson.
          Hahahahahaha
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Reported today that Taupau is set to walk out any day now with us or the Leeds Rhinos to get him and now this..

We are already great don’t know what’s going to happen with the offload ability of Marty Kapow in the equation
            Last edited by David Bill Williams; 11-14-2018, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Dogs can get farked! They don't have to release Klemmer.
              Re-sign Naps now!

IF naps wants out, and I doubt it, what about Tolman for a couple of years? Doggies pay his first year?

Comment

Pangai hasn't signed with Brisbane yet.

Comment

if they can afford a qld rep prop/ grand final winning prop they can surely afford to keep klemmer., sounds like klemmer wants a pay rise or at least fair pay instead of his b grade wage he has been on
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    Pangai hasn't signed with Brisbane yet.
                    I reckon he is the man if Napa goes.

Either way, Napa's days at the Chooks are numbered.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                      if they can afford a qld rep prop/ grand final winning prop they can surely afford to keep klemmer., sounds like klemmer wants a pay rise or at least fair pay instead of his b grade wage he has been on
                      Klemmer's a kangaroo and origin winning prop. He's technically the better player...

Pangai Jnr... didn't he beat on some chick and get let off by the QLD media? Not a fan.

Taupau. Probably smarter than Napa and less penalty prone. Might suit his study better being near the CBD for training rather Narrabean too? "In July 2017 Taupau enrolled in a Bachelor of Business degree after developing an interest in marketing and economics and attends lectures at the UTS (University of Technology Sydney) Ultimo campus one night per week after finishing his training with the Sea Eagles at Narrabeen. He has stated on record that he would prefer to be at university studying something than being in the gym lifting weights." Although, why study business if you actually wanna study economics? Maybe our connections could help him kickstart a career with an investment bank or something if he's fair dinkum about economics? TBH it'd be worth more than ANY NRL contract to have Bouris and Nick as business mentors/advisors. Top NRL player will get maybe $1.5 million (most more like $300-$500k... not THAT much money!!) You can easily earn significantly more than that in investment banking if you know your shizzle.
                      Last edited by ism22; 11-14-2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                        Re-sign Naps now!

IF naps wants out, and I doubt it, what about Tolman for a couple of years? Doggies pay his first year?

Yeah nah.... even if Napa signed with the Doggies I would rather Collins over Tolman ANYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                          Re-sign Naps now!

I think Tolman would add nothing to our team whatsoever
                          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

I like that Napa hits hard and all that, but it is like the batsmen in cricket who can hit the ball the furthest. It doesn't necessarily help you win football matches. We were undefeated in 2018 when Napa was missing, won the first 2 finals with him missing and were leading the GF 18-0 when he entered the field in the second half. Consider that he only took the field when Tetevano (our other bench front rower) injured his pec. He was the last of our bench players used and an indication as to where he is at in our team as rated by Robbo. At the reported $700K he is on, he is terrible value for money. This is money that can be used to upgrade Latrell and Manu down the track.

Comment

I also don't think Wiedler's strike rate is too crash hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X