No announcement yet.

George Burgess Eye Gouge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost as bad as Hopoate's eye gouging...

Comment

He doesn’t have red hair and his name’s not Napa so nothing for the MRP to worry about. Also the pride of the league would never be involved in anything grubby like that.

Comment

The Burger brothers are the biggest pieces of crap in the NRL . On a good note the state government have stepped in and have overridden Clover Moore’s decision to not let Easts used an unused car park at Fox studios as a base while the new stadium is built . Souths and Clover Moore deserve each other and I hope they both end up in hell .

Comment

clover moore lives in paddington so youd expect her to be an easts fan?apparently not?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
            clover moore lives in paddington so youd expect her to be an easts fan?apparently not?
            She didn't give us a ticker tape parade and the keys to the city after winning a premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
              Absolutely nothing in it, I saw DWZ interviewed after the game and not a mark on him. Get over it,
              Maybe you can be his defence at his hearing:

​​​​​​ George Burgess to face disciplinary hearing over alleged eye-poke against New Zealand
              England forward George Burgess has been summoned to appear at a disciplinary hearing over an alleged eye-poking incident during Sunday's second Test against New Zealand.

The match was held up for Kiwis full-back Dallin Watene-Zelezniak to have treatment for an eye injury, shortly after coming into contact on the ground with the South Sydney prop.

The incident, which occurred 20 minutes from the end of England's 20-14 victory, went unpunished by referee Gerard Sutton and Watene-Zelezniak brushed off the clash in his post-match interviews.

However, the Rugby Football League announced on Monday New Zealand cited the incident and referred Burgess to a disciplinary hearing on Tuesday evening.

A statement said: "The Match Review Panel appointed by the Rugby Football League for the series determined that the incident merits a Grade D charge of behaviour contrary to the true spirit of the game."

A grade D offence normally carries a suspension of three to five matches, which puts Burgess' place in the side for Sunday's third Test at Elland Road under threat.

A ban of more than one match would be carried over into the 2019 NRL season.

The case will be heard by a three-man panel, including one representative each from England and New Zealand.

Burgess was recalled by England from a two-year absence for the opening autumn international against France and he has also played in both games against the Kiwis so far.

England coach Wayne Bennett said, despite wrapping up the series with a game to spare, he would be loathed to make any changes for the third Test, although he will have to find a replacement for hooker Daryl Clark after he broke a rib at Anfield.

Comment

DWZ said he had no problem with the incident and that burger just has big fingers.
                I bet the carnt gets off!

Comment

Absolutely nothing in it, I saw DWZ interviewed after the game and not a mark on him. Get over it,
                  Are you a England supporter or a souffs supporter Norfolk?
                  Living at Norfolk you should be a NZ or Aussie supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                    DWZ said he had no problem with the incident and that burger just has big fingers.
                    I bet the carnt gets off!
                    Players always say that garbage because they want things to stay on the field. I bet he was singing a different tune to his team mates and friends.

Comment

DWZ will get 6 weeks for attacking Burgess’s hand with his eye. Burgess will get an award at the Queens Birthday honours and a $200K bonus to compensate for the distress this has caused him.
                      Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 11-06-2018, 08:52 AM.
                      Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

so if he is found guilty he would miss round 1 against us at the SCG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Are you a England supporter or a souffs supporter Norfolk?
                          Living at Norfolk you should be a NZ or Aussie supporter.
                          I grew up in Norfolk Street Paddington SYDNEY. Been a Roosters fan all my life, just have a highly sensitive bullshyte detector and that kicked in with the hysterics of this thread. Not a mark on DWZ immediately after the game when he was interviewed on fox, he said himself there was nothing in it. A fair dinkum eye gouge is serious stuff, but this was a tickle. Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

She didn't give us a ticker tape parade and the keys to the city after winning a premiership.
                            It’s because Clover Moore is a left wing idiot and it’s not seen as being political correct to support Easts .

Comment

I grew up in Norfolk Street Paddington SYDNEY. Been a Roosters fan all my life, just have a highly sensitive bullshyte detector and that kicked in with the hysterics of this thread. Not a mark on DWZ immediately after the game when he was interviewed on fox, he said himself there was nothing in it. A fair dinkum eye gouge is serious stuff, but this was a tickle. Move along.
                              Cant agree Norfolk. Wtf is is mal meninga doing in his Georgie pie?
                              no reason? Looked intentional as all hell.
                              a finger dug into the eye warrants an eye gouge. Doesn’t need to scrape and leave scratch marks to be cleared.
                              filth and scum. On this we disagree.
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

You love defending souffs players, dont you precious?

Comment

Working...
                                X