No announcement yet.

World Club Challenge Feb 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our backs crashing into each other infield as the Wigan winger scores in the corner.
    Ridiculous.
    If we won't stop giving away dumb penalties, Butcher, and our backs defence doesn't improve we're gone...and will not win this match.

Comment

Bit of respect please lads, not quite the 40 point margin a few of you were predicting. If it weren’t the poor start and those two tries we gifted you it may have well been a different result.

Onwards and upwards anyway. Good luck in the quest to back to back this year, I’ll be watching with keen eyes.

Comment

Another trophy for the cabinet. Great debut by Morris. Did I hear he was MOM now in two World Club Champiosnhips? Five tries in the two games. I thought Friend played very well too.Wigan were willing opponents, well prepared by Lam and Williams tried hard.

Last edited by Louis N; 02-18-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I quite like the ref, but the 10m was a joke.

Comment

Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap.........morris is a rooster!
            Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap.........morris is a rooster!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
              Another trophy for the cabinet. Great debut by Morris. Did I hear he was MOM now in two World Club Champiosnhips? Five tries in the two games. I thought Friend played very well too.Wigan were willing opponents, well prepared by Lam and Williams tried hard.
              I’d hardly say we were too ‘willing’, we just got off to a very poor start. Easts were the second best side in the second half. Didn’t even have a sniff of the try line until the very end.

Comment

Congrats Champions!

A game of two halves as they say. Morris will score a lot of tries this year.

Luke Keary easy best on ground for me...what a player.

Wigan did very well.

Comment

Originally posted by DanWRL View Post
                  Bit of respect please lads, not quite the 40 point margin a few of you were predicting. If it weren’t the poor start and those two tries we gifted you it may have well been a different result.

Onwards and upwards anyway. Good luck in the quest to back to back this year, I’ll be watching with keen eyes.
                  Wigan fought hard but don't forget this was the Roosters first hit out in 4.5 months played on the other side of the world, if this game was played on a neutral field in October with both teams at full strength the game wouldn't be this close.

Comment

Checking the interviews after the game with Morris and Cronk. We might get Grecian 2000 on board as a sponsor.

Comment

I’d hardly say we were too ‘willing’, we just got off to a very poor start. Easts were the second best side in the second half. Didn’t even have a sniff of the try line until the very end.
                      Your team played well and you have some creative and skilful players. The Roosters lacked match fitness (having not played a game since October) and this showed in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Wigan fought hard but don't forget this was the Roosters first hit out in 4.5 months played on the other side of the world, if this game was played on a neutral field in October with both teams at full strength the game wouldn't be this close.
                        We’ve only played two games ourselves mate and have hardly found our feet under the new coach and several players leaving. Hopefully we can both go back to back and do it again next year. At your place next time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Your team played well and you have some creative and skilful players. The Roosters lacked match fitness (having not played a game since October) and this showed in the second half.
                          Shame Manfredi wasn’t playing as he may well
                          have made the difference. The man is a beast.

Comment

We’ve only played two games ourselves mate and have hardly found our feet under the new coach and several players leaving. Hopefully we can both go back to back and do it again next year. At your place next time though.
                            Talk the next WCC will be on a neutral field, either in the USA or Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                              We were going well until we started giving dumb penalties away and Toops decided he was a centre in defence instead of a winger.

We miss Napa in defence.
                              Radley too small to start the game.
                              We need big hitters in the first half.

Tell Toops he's supposed to be guarding the sideline!
                              Even though we know you’re a parody account, this is still Grade-A trolling.
                              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Talk the next WCC will be on a neutral field, either in the USA or Asia.
                                Sod that. Nobody would go,’it would be like that pointless game in Denver that England and NZ played last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X