Shaun Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post

I think Keary's performance in the GF would of given Robbo confidence that they don't need a pure organizer as his halves partner after Cronk retires.

Like I mentioned above I would love to see an attack with Keary/Johnson/Teddy/Latrell so much strike power, how would opposition teams begin to try and contain that.
    I'm in two minds.

Comment

Not sold on Johnson at all. Always blows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie08 View Post
        Johnson to fullback >> Teddy to 5/8 and Keary to No 7.

Problem fixed
        Nice angling mate, you nearly filled the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie08 View Post
          Johnson to fullback >> Teddy to 5/8 and Keary to No 7.

Problem fixed
          And Bernie to do his stand-up comedy act at halftime.

Comment

Sean Johnson is as much chance as me of being signed by the Chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Sean Johnson is as much chance as me of being signed by the Chooks.
              Welcome Mickie

Comment

I bet Uncle Nick wants SJ but Robbo being the cool customer won't be interested.

Freddy said it best, SJ plays in a dinner suit. And rather than taking criticism on board he sooks like an over privileged little gen y bitch.

Comment

Probably fills the hole that Holmes created at the Sharks, with Moylan moving to 1.

Comment

Moylan hasn't he got a slappable face ?! Panther's got the best of that swap with Jimmy .

Comment

Moylan & Johnson are the two biggest downhill skiers in the NRL.

The way both crumbled when knocked out in the finals was pathetic so it'll be hilarious to see them both together in a big match when the pressure is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        Moylan & Johnson are the two biggest downhill skiers in the NRL.

The way both crumbled when knocked out in the finals was pathetic so it'll be hilarious to see them both together in a big match when the pressure is on.
                        Moving forward I think Teddy and Keary are a better pair.

Comment

SJ with our pack, backline and spine would be unstoppable.

He and Keary could share the role of organiser and spark as they both have it in them.

Also Teddy is an out and out fullback, we just need him to wear longer studs so he stops slipping over.

Comment

Could he sign on for 2019?

He could play for minimal wage in 2019 and get a hefty increase for say 20/21 ?
                            Settles in next year and takes over later. Super sub and great for soo and injuries.

Comment

Maybe a few years ago but I think he may have his best years potentially behind him.

His main assets are obvious his attacking skills and touch footy style league. Can only get less potent with age.

He's no Benji in the footy smarts stakes, so I might pass.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                                SJ with our pack, backline and spine would be unstoppable.

He and Keary could share the role of organiser and spark as they both have it in them.

Also Teddy is an out and out fullback, we just need him to wear longer studs so he stops slipping over.
                                Teddy said he wont wear longer studs due to his past knee injuries. The way he turns will cause him to have a similar injury if those longer studs get stuck in the turf.

Comment

Working...
                                X