Shaun Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
    heres an interesting question both sj ans pearce want same cash to come to eaasts who do you sign for 3 years?
    Neither.

Comment

pearce

Comment

If you were going to get the best out of Shaun Johnson you needed to sign him 5 years ago when he was at his physical peak - not now. He does not have the game management skills that will compensate for the loss of speed and footwork as he ages.

We replaced Junior due to his ineffectiveness when the big games were in the balance, and his lack of game management. Don't see the point in bringing in someone with similar deficiencies, and who is injury prone to boot. Next someone will be suggesting we go after Keiran Foran ...
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Treated like a leper in his own home town

Capture.JPG
          "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I reckon Johnson is a fullback.
            I thought the same about Anthony Mundine.

Comment

Johnston to the Tittans
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
                I reckon Johnson is a fullback.
                I thought the same about Anthony Mundine.
                I recall us discussing that proposition thru the haze ages ago mate.

Would be interesting to see IMO. Could take the pressure off him.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Johnson to fullback >> Teddy to 5/8 and Keary to No 7.

Problem fixed

Comment

i wouldnt move teddy from fullback at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                      i wouldnt move teddy from fullback at the moment
                      Why on earth are we even discussing this ? We have one of the best, if. Not the best 1,6,&7 in their respective position, and we’re contemplating shifting players and signing a 29 yo who has proven to be talented but inconsistent! Lam & Lamb have a year to show if they can reach their potential, otherwise we’ll look at someone else midway through next season, and it won’t be SJ.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

I recall us discussing that proposition thru the haze ages ago mate.

Would be interesting to see IMO. Could take the pressure off him.

What's next? Jake at Centre? Has Ricky Stuart from 2005 invaded this forum?

Comment

I reckon Braith should be our fullback in 2019.

Tedesco to hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie08 View Post
                            Johnson to fullback >> Teddy to 5/8 and Keary to No 7.

Problem fixed
                            More likely new problems created - and why fixed what aint broke?? Teddy will be our No. 1 for more years than Johnson has left in the game.
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Johnson is a surrender monkey.................................a flat track bully if you like.

He is Michell Pearce with a golden boot award.
                              He is Adrian Lam in a team that makes him look better.
                              He is...........................not a Rooster.

Comment

Shaun Johnson would be a real risk. He would force Keary into doing more of the organisational duties which could negativity effect his game.

I like the idea of Robbo developing a young kid. We've seen him do it with great success in the outside backs and forwards but yet to see a real ball player get the coaching and guidance of Robinson.

Give Lachlan Lam some time and experience. There's no better mentor than Cronk either.

Comment

Working...
                                X