Shaun Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    He is no chance of going to the Roosters.
    Tigers if anywhere with the Kiwi coach.
    Guess we need JWH, Isaac and Joey to get in his ear then while they are in the UK....

Comment

I dont mind if he replaces Cronk, maybe Cronk can help him to be a premiership winning halfback
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

He’d be an awesome buy tbh, with our pack having matured by then and our backline in prime age.

He’d be an absolute freak.

Comment

id love to have him at 5/8

Comment

Love watching him when he is one. bur if you blink you can miss it
            I would not pay $1 for him
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

Another Maloney story? Okay 1/2 who's going nowhere fast signs with Easts, wins a premiership and becomes one of the most sought after halves in the comp?

Right now any half who comes to Easts will play with Cronk as their mentor and have Joey + JT at their disposal. I'm surprised we don't have better juniors coming through! Or... maybe Radley, Watson, Matto, SOS and co are all perfect examples? Oh yeah, we buy all our players... totally...
              Last edited by ism22; 10-26-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Plenty on here were saying we must be after Cleary to replace Cronk, then there was media talk of Munster. I have said all along that Cronk will be replaced with a budget option ,no way Johnson will be coming either.Its not a matter of replacing Cronks money with a big money half,a good portion of that will be covering increases to Radley and a few others and that's before taking into account the likes of Mitchell and Manu the following year.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                  Another Maloney story? Okay 1/2 who's going nowhere fast signs with Easts, wins a premiership and becomes one of the most sought after halves in the comp?

Right now any half who comes to Easts will play with Cronk as their mentor and have Joey + JT at their disposal. I'm surprised we don't have better juniors coming through! Or... maybe Radley, Watson, Matto, SOS and co are all perfect examples? Oh yeah, we buy all our players... totally...
                  are you refering to 'joey' johns? i thought he jumped ship a while back?
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

are you refering to 'joey' johns? i thought he jumped ship a while back?
                    he did

Comment

it would be poetic justice if we snare the warriers halfback before his contract expires, im still disgusted at6 the way they pinched our rts. nort that id want him back i think teddy fat surpasses him as fullback.mini taught him everything he knows about fullback play anyway.my concern is that johnson seems to getinjured a lot lately as he gets older his freeflowing sidestepping game must be slowing down?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                        it would be poetic justice if we snare the warriers halfback before his contract expires, im still disgusted at6 the way they pinched our rts. nort that id want him back i think teddy fat surpasses him as fullback.mini taught him everything he knows about fullback play anyway.my concern is that johnson seems to getinjured a lot lately as he gets older his freeflowing sidestepping game must be slowing down?
                        Roger had mini teach him how to play fullback and then he jumped ship to a below average club for the money. He, to me now, is referred to as Roger Traitor Sheck for what he did.
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

Roger had mini teach him how to play fullback and then he jumped ship to a below average club for the money. He, to me now, is referred to as Roger Traitor Sheck for what he did.
                          His Dally M medal was a farce. He only won because he's surrounded by a bunch of average players so when they win he always gets points where as at the Roosters you have many players accruing points. E.g. Latrell had a year as good as RTS but got 5pts; less than half of what BlowJob Leilua earned as Dally M centre of the year. Stupid braindead award.

I also wonder how RTS felt seeing us win another comp; knowing he's at a club that isn't even close to winning one.

Ironically if he stayed we might not have won the comp because Teddy was so instrumental. We suffered one shit year but in the long run we ended up replacing him with perhaps the worlds best player.
                          Last edited by Tommy Smith; 10-27-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                            my concern is that johnson seems to getinjured a lot lately as he gets older his freeflowing sidestepping game must be slowing down?
                            These are very valid concerns and I share them completely.

He could easily go down the same path as Benji and become average overnight as soon as he loses a yard of pace.

He's also a peaheart which should be taken into account. Didn't Freddy call him out for playing in a dinner suit? Which he sooked about.
                            Last edited by Tommy Smith; 10-27-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                              These are very valid concerns and I share them completely.

He could easily go down the same path as Benji and become average overnight as soon as he loses a yard of pace.

He's also a peaheart which should be taken into account. Didn't Freddy call him out for playing in a dinner suit? Which he sooked about.
                              on Shaun Johnston and his injuries, i would like to note that before james tedesco came to the roosters, he was very prone to injury, however once he came here and got professionals to help him out he didnt miss a game to injury. So whilst the idea of Johnson coming here and injuring himself is bad, id say that the probability of that should lessen
                              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

id rather buy back mitchel Pearce

Comment

Working...
                                X