Furner to coach the Vermin from 2019 lol Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furner to coach the Vermin from 2019 lol Souffs

lol Souffs, after winning the premiership could this year get any better.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/david-f...2-49aef88ed638
    Last edited by fletch; 10-24-2018, 03:41 PM.

It's gold.

Comment

Hahaha maybe they could have gone with Trent Barrett instead.

They 100% will miss the top 8 next year as they slide back into mediocrity.

I reckon they have 1m tied up in GI as well who is finished. Not to mention about 700k on Gagai who is a trash centre.

I also think Seibold is a 1yr wonder so lol @ Brisbane too. If he proves a Henjak style disaster then they'll butcher what could be a golden period with that young crop of forwards and unlimited TPAs to keep them all.

Comment

If this comes to pass, Furner will be eaten alive by Rusty - not that the has been actor looks in need of a feed. ...

Here's hoping the sordid filthy rabble implode and their 2019 season is over before it starts.
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Siebold is a 6 month wonder, the second half of the season they were pretty terrible
          The only thing they ever had going for them in the last 10 years was Maguire and they could not handle a professional coach and got rid of him

they are the joke of the league
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Not the pride of the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

I reckon they have 1m tied up in GI as well who is finished. Not to mention about 700k on Gagai who is a trash centre.

I also think Seibold is a 1yr wonder so lol @ Brisbane too. If he proves a Henjak style disaster then they'll butcher what could be a golden period with that young crop of forwards and unlimited TPAs to keep them all.
              for some reason, all of the critics thought Dane Gagai played wellthis year. I agree with you though. He is vastly overrated. I hardly noticed him at all this year. Maybe he looked better last year because, well, he played with the Knights. Hell, even Jordan Tansey would look like a superstar in the 2017 Knights team!!!
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Geezus I wouldnt want to be a Souffs fan right now! Not a great couple of weeks..

Karma is a bitch isnt it? Couldn't have happened to a better team.
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Not the pride of the league?
                  Just ask Gorden Tallis...

"I really hope Souths win (the Prelim) because of what they've been through with the Burgess scandal and they're also the pride of the league".

Our Premiership really stung a lot of people who don't like us, didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                    Siebold is a 6 month wonder, the second half of the season they were pretty terrible
                    The only thing they ever had going for them in the last 10 years was Maguire and they could not handle a professional coach and got rid of him

our semi against souths was the real GF

they had a better than average year
                    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Let me know how they are going in the burrow
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post

our semi against souths was the real GF

they had a better than average year
                        Unfortunately during the first half of the year they were something special, their structure was unbelievable, but fortunately (and most amusingly) their structure fell to shit in the second half.

They proved once again what a joke they are
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Everything you said! I can't wipe the smile off my face. Just bloody magic!

Comment

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...4ecdaaa0a00454

The question remains whether Souths would keep Seibold next season if he committed to Brisbane in 2020.

Should Seibold leave, Bennett and Melbourne assistant coach Adam O’Brien have been mentioned.

#####

Thought O'Brien had signed with us.

Anyway, if Jason Taylor was our backs coach when we won the premiership this year...what are we doing getting rid of him?

Comment

Gagai never got the ball all season cause no one in their team can pass left to right
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                              X