Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your predictions for 2019?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Waylander View Post
    1. People
    2. Need
    3. To
    4. Stop
    5. Trying
    6. To
    7. Predict
    8. The
    9. 2019
    10. NRL
    11. Ladder
    12. Itís
    13. Still
    14. Only
    15. December
    16. Paramatta
    LOL ..............Paramatta wont go that good

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      The little known story of the 1909 season and Souffs "Premiership" is all you need to know about that rotten club and their inflated number of titles.

      They've been an abject disgrace since day 1...
      Thanks for sharing that photo of the story of souffs Balmain. Good to see the corruption was rife back then
      "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by The Axe View Post

        Thanks for sharing that photo of the story of souffs Balmain. Good to see the corruption was rife back then
        Who else did they shaft? Didn't they play a big role in getting rid of Glebe? And then they re-did the boundaries to claim a heap of our territory back in the days when you were only allowed 13 imports? They love to pick and choose which pieces of history are important the Souffs fans

        Comment


        • #64
          we will win again from 3rd spot after premiership rounds

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

            Who else did they shaft? Didn't they play a big role in getting rid of Glebe? And then they re-did the boundaries to claim a heap of our territory back in the days when you were only allowed 13 imports? They love to pick and choose which pieces of history are important the Souffs fans
            They canít read so they rely on myths and stories told at bedtime. Book of feuds May as weíll be a picture book
            "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

            Comment


            • #66
              I still canít believe some of the hate that came out of Cogburn.
              in shock.....
              even questioning my loyalty to the cause......l
              i need a new alias.

              I enjoy the malevolence
              barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                I still canít believe some of the hate that came out of Cogburn.
                in shock.....
                even questioning my loyalty to the cause......l
                i need a new alias.

                I enjoy the malevolence
                Go back to your Sharks

                Coggy has a right to question your loyalty.

                He is not the only one who thinks that.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Panthers realise replacing a coach whose team finished 5th with a coach whose team finished 9th was probably not the most genius thing to do.
                  Sharks win Lottoland jackpot of $100 million but still manage to be crap and face liquidation.
                  Swans fans turn up on the wrong day at the SCG and suddenly realise their stupid game is shite.
                  Big Bash League fans turn up on the wrong day at the SCG and only notice something's wrong when there's no face painting.
                  With just about every other club either in salary cap debacles or suffering internal strife, there are continual insinuations that the Roosters are competently run.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    1 roosters
                    2 penriff
                    3 knights
                    4 storm
                    5 souffs
                    6 merge
                    7 titts
                    8 drongos

                    spoon goes to dullbogs
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                      1 roosters
                      2 penriff
                      3 knights
                      4 storm
                      5 souffs
                      6 merge
                      7 titts
                      8 drongos

                      spoon goes to dullbogs
                      Knock Souffs and Drongos outta there I reckon.

                      1. RWB
                      2. Riff
                      3. Knights
                      4. Mergo
                      5. Cows
                      6. Storm
                      7. Sharks
                      8. Tigpies

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                        I still canít believe some of the hate that came out of Cogburn.
                        in shock.....
                        even questioning my loyalty to the cause......l
                        i need a new alias.

                        I enjoy the malevolence
                        Try ďThe PendulumĒ.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          The only thing against for next year is the home games which we all know is not our home..that will ne crucial to our table standings but we should demolish at seasons end
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                            The only thing against for next year is the home games which we all know is not our home..that will ne crucial to our table standings but we should demolish at seasons end
                            Watching the early games over these last few days I noticed that Napa was actually doing veryvwell while JWH was kept on the bench but by mid season Jared started to hit his straps and Dylan started to fade a little. Jaredís end of season was awesome so Iím guessing that may have worked for him so I hope that whoever takes over from Napa is able to take the load from Jared early in 2019 so he doesnít fade by September. The rest of the squad is still strong.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

                              Watching the early games over these last few days I noticed that Napa was actually doing veryvwell while JWH was kept on the bench but by mid season Jared started to hit his straps and Dylan started to fade a little. Jaredís end of season was awesome so Iím guessing that may have worked for him so I hope that whoever takes over from Napa is able to take the load from Jared early in 2019 so he doesnít fade by September. The rest of the squad is still strong.
                              JWH at seasons end was one of the most important players on the field.
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                                The only thing against for next year is the home games which we all know is not our home..that will ne crucial to our table standings but we should demolish at seasons end
                                TBH 2018 is the only year where I've gone to a Roosters home game at the SFS (the preliminary final) and gone woooow... we have a home advantage!!!

                                Generally I find our home games are neutral at best.

                                For compariaon when I watch the Raiders in Canberra, the whole setup is biased toward them. There's a loooud ground announcer who is rambling about them the whole time, there's that stupid horn when they score and EVERY TIME the timekeeping is rigged to suit them (i.e. if we are ahead, the clock gets stopped straight away... if we are behind, like the 2018 game, they will waste literally 3-4 minutes of the last 5 minutes before going oooops... yep penalty for Roosters, you can play the ball with 10 seconds to go). Not saying this is why we always lose to them in Canberra but over the years they have had the wood on dominant teams while at home (e.g. Dragons, Storm, Souths and Roosters). It's not something that gets talked about but I'm always frustrated by the fact we never give ourselves that advantage. I don't have any stats but in most seasons another 1 or 2 wins or 10-20 less points scored against us would go a long way.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X