Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off season surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Off season surgery

    Does anyone know which Roosters are in for off season surgery and what work they are having or have had done? Also, any news on how Ryan Hall's recovery is going?

  • #2
    Here’s something from Ryan:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BotMAVNl...d=lbb3i042osjb

    Comment


    • #3
      Believe Cronk isn't having surgery; Ryan Hall had an early Sept tweet saying that he was walking at nearly 100%, so he might be a chance to start sooner rather than later; Tetevano obviously has his arm injury.

      We've got 9 players playing for international teams, so bad things could still happen,

      Comment


      • #4
        Crichton had shoulder surgery already.

        Comment


        • #5
          im sure there will be a few knee clean outs etc..? hows jakes sternum these days, hes obviously match fit!

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks guys - great info so far. Any other news would be appreciated. Already missing my Rooster fix! Waiting for next season to begin is like waiting for Christmas when you're a little kid! It's only October!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Intercept View Post
              Thanks guys - great info so far. Any other news would be appreciated. Already missing my Rooster fix! Waiting for next season to begin is like waiting for Christmas when you're a little kid! It's only October!
              It will begin earlier than expected mate because The Pride of the League Chookies will be playing either Warrington or Wigan in the World Cup Championship.

              Does anyone know if it will be played here or over there? Do they alternate every year because if they do, i think it's to be played in our backyard.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fletch View Post
                Crichton had shoulder surgery already.
                Hopefully he’s been hazmatted, Mikvad and scrubbed severely and had a haircut of course. Won’t be easy to get all that shit off him.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by theGman View Post

                  It will begin earlier than expected mate because The Pride of the League Chookies will be playing either Warrington or Wigan in the World Cup Championship.

                  Does anyone know if it will be played here or over there? Do they alternate every year because if they do, i think it's to be played in our backyard.
                  Geez, I hope so. An early glimpse of our boys at home would be good!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by theGman View Post

                    It will begin earlier than expected mate because The Pride of the League Chookies will be playing either Warrington or Wigan in the World Cup Championship.

                    Does anyone know if it will be played here or over there? Do they alternate every year because if they do, i think it's to be played in our backyard.
                    I asked WallyTCPF on Twitter. He thought Wigan would come here but Warrington wouldn’t.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                      Hopefully he’s been hazmatted, Mikvad and scrubbed severely and had a haircut of course. Won’t be easy to get all that shit off him.
                      Mikvad? No goy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

                        Mikvad? No goy.
                        Mikveh. Something that Gandhinagar Goyim Dave Sharma wouldn't know about.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X