X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new home ground

Looks pretty flash

​​​​​​http://www.coxarchitecture.com.au/a-...tball-stadium/

of course thats if the libs win the state election in march, but by then our oval will be knocked down so a rebuild is a must?migh5t be a cheaper version in the offing then?

Comment

Looks good to me. Will be great to return there in 2022.

And SJ, once the contracts to knock down and rebuild the stadium are locked in, and they will be before the next State election considering the knock down work is about to start, then the Stadium will be built as contracted, or huge compensation will be payable.

I doubt the Libs will take a chance on Foley and his fools having the opportunity to mess about with this project. It's why they've set up the timeline they did.
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

he6y novice its earmarked rfor demolition in january! personally even as an alp member i have no time for foley but he might win it by defauklt?thqat would be a pity but this current govt are stuffing up more than 5theyre fixing, eg george street.
        they set up the timetable to ensure builders mates are in work right after Christmas, a bit of a hold now on new units as the prices are dropping a bit?

Comment

Looks good. Can't wait to experience it! By the way - are they planning to improve the parking and traffic flow around the stadium or are they depending on the light rail to be a silver bullet? Some days you can be out of that car park in a flash and other days, you're stuck there for an hour.

Comment

Unlike the SFS, at least from the air it doesn't look like a ladies part !

Comment

SCG is kinda like an old home ground.
              Got some good memories from the bob stand

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post
                Looks good. Can't wait to experience it! By the way - are they planning to improve the parking and traffic flow around the stadium or are they depending on the light rail to be a silver bullet? Some days you can be out of that car park in a flash and other days, you're stuck there for an hour.
                Traffic will always be a shitfight in and around that area.
                At today's presser, Sports Minister Stuart Ayres expects patrons to walk up from Central Station on game day rather than catch light rail.......the guy's deluded. In fact, his entire cabinet is. NSW politics is at its lowest ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                  Unlike the SFS, at least from the air it doesn't look like a ladies part !
                  And what’s wrong with it looking like a vagina? Don’t you like honey pots? If not then that’s ok.

I think every stadium and monument should look like a vagina. I like vaginas.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Traffic will always be a shitfight in and around that area.
                    At today's presser, Sports Minister Stuart Ayres expects patrons to walk up from Central Station on game day rather than catch light rail.......the guy's deluded. In fact, his entire cabinet is. NSW politics is at its lowest ever!
                    Yeah, well that won't happen! It's not a bad walk but the footpaths are too narrow. If they closed off those roads so there was a pedestrian walk the local pubs and restaurants would have a bonanza on game day. Doubt we need any more closed roads, bike lanes, one-way streets or other traffic obstructions in Sydney though!

Comment

Not looking forward to 5 years at a cricket ground, that’s for sure

Comment

Me either Bansai. I detest the SCG as a league venue.
                        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                          Me either Bansai. I detest the SCG as a league venue.
                          Where's your sense of history?
                          It's much better than a plastic stadium like alliance, and a far better venue than the ANZ abortion.
                          I detest the government.

Comment

Can they paint the seats red, white and blue? Really make it feel like a home ground?

Comment

Damned thing should have a retractable roof.

Comment

Working...
                              X