replied
    My man-love for Aubbo is very strong.
    • An Australian schoolboy,
    • A few appearances for Country,
    • 3 GF appearances,
    • 2 GF wins,
    • 4 or more minor premierships,
    • 263 games.

He should be given a contract to play as a Rooster as long he wants to.

Leave a comment:

• ROC181
    replied
    With the exception of Cronk and Tedesco for obvious reasons, every player has had their best season this year.

Leave a comment:

• eddie
    replied
    I see him as a bench player next year.
    But he provides more value in that role than people give him credit for.
    Injuries happen.
    Aubbo deserves game 300.

Leave a comment:

• ccfc bondi
    replied
    Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
    Love Aubo, if he had been born in QLD he would have played plenty of Origins, earlier this year I had a heated discussion on here with the goose named 200IQ who was calling for Aubo to be sacked. Always gives 100% and a great example to our young players. I think he will accept the clubs decision on his future as I have heard him talk about playing out his career as a Rooster and retiring at the end of next year but would love it if they gave him the chance to achieve the magic 300 in the Red, White and Blue, no one deserves it more.
    He would've looked good in a blue jumper! Can't understand why he was never picked for the bench.

Leave a comment:

• stephenj
    replied
    this is the passion within our club, yes winning premierships is great for business but were also a real club with real passion and loyalty must be a two way street!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy Smith
    replied
    He'll get two more years to bring up 300 games and then retire into a role at the club - just like our other two 300 gamers.

Politis looks after his loyal Roosters; who in turn offer our club so much post playing career.

Fitzy is another one. One of our club's genuine all time legends given his tenure here.

Leave a comment:

• The Axe
    replied
    I love him. Got to be in top class of defenders and with peachy most versatile. Cant fault his passion and commitment to club.

my perspective is he is slowing and offers less in attack. I trust trents judgment but feel similar to Tobin in his view

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    I’ll be surprised if he gets a new contract but he was immense in the finals.

Leave a comment:

• sparrow
    replied
    Was sitting next to him at the loyalty dinner last year. he told me that if he does not get another contract with the roosters, he cannot see himself play for any other club in the nrl

Leave a comment:

• NorfolkStreetKid
    replied
    Love Aubo, if he had been born in QLD he would have played plenty of Origins, earlier this year I had a heated discussion on here with the goose named 200IQ who was calling for Aubo to be sacked. Always gives 100% and a great example to our young players. I think he will accept the clubs decision on his future as I have heard him talk about playing out his career as a Rooster and retiring at the end of next year but would love it if they gave him the chance to achieve the magic 300 in the Red, White and Blue, no one deserves it more.

Leave a comment:

• HEGtheROOSTER
    replied
    Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    ...and a pretty handy no.7 too !
    A premiership-winning #7!

Leave a comment:

• Serenader
    replied
    a second rower that won a premiership wearing the No 7!! He is a great utility player and one of our favourite sons!!

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    He is the future halfback after Cronk becomes the CEO that’s why he was wearing number 7 in the GF. He is going to mentor our future future halfback Mitchell Paul.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy Smith
    replied
    I say we swap him for Bryce Cartwright - it's fancy flick passes that win Premierships; not defence, heart & soul.

Leave a comment:

• milanja
    replied
    I’ve usually not been bothered if we let him go to make room for another player, but would hate to see him go now, the last few games I thought he was close to our best,

hope he he gets to 300 too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X