HarryStyles vs Godzilla this Sat. Test match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HarryStyles vs Godzilla this Sat. Test match

Going to be interesting watching Joey Manu and Latrell go and face off against each other this weekend in the test Match.
    I reckon stalemate between the two ..one try each ...excpt if :atrell hits with him his famous palm off.
    I wouldnt be surprised if NZ win either .Looks like they have a decent team on field .
    Love both players .We are lucky to have these two top of the tree centers playing for us...Many happy wins coming our way.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Best two centres in the game right now.
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

From what Ive seen lately it could be Joey batting Lattrell away.

Two super strong young lads.

Wonderful recruitment and development by Easts to have these two on board.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        From what Ive seen lately it could be Joey batting Lattrell away.

Two super strong young lads.

Wonderful recruitment and development by Easts to have these two on board.
        I second that...During the GF my son text me after Latrell scored :Ur no longer my dad.Latrell is. hahahhaa hopehe starts paying Palimony
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Amazing to think they were both playing reserve grade at various points last year.

- Cooper Cronk' scapula.

Comment

Opportunity for league fans in general to determine master vs student
            "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

I second that...During the GF my son text me after Latrell scored :Ur no longer my dad.Latrell is. hahahhaa hopehe starts paying Palimony
              Is your son Will Chambers?

Because we know Latrell is Will's daddy after both Origin and the GF.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                Is your son Will Chambers?

Because we know Latrell is Will's daddy after both Origin and the GF.
                Lol....acts like him cheeky bugger

Comment

Iím actually really looking forward to this game , With Australiaís new spine and it been played in New Zealand it should be a real tight game . A test for Meningaís coaching.

Comment

Looks like Harry Styles gets the points tonight..Latty has been good but bombed a certain of couple of opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by Easts to Win View Post
                      Iím actually really looking forward to this game , With Australiaís new spine and it been played in New Zealand it should be a real tight game . A test for Meningaís coaching.
                      Take slater, JT, cronk and smith out and malís coaching and selections look pedestrian
                      "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Take slater, JT, cronk and smith out and malís coaching and selections look pedestrian
                        I think Keary going off didnt help.

Comment

Just how good was Isaac Liu last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                            Just how good was Isaac Liu last night?
                            Glad someone mentioned Isaac. Must have been close to motm.

Think that was maybe his best ever game.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Working...
                            X