Reece Robinson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reece Robinson?

Not sayinf he's amazing but Reece is still on our books despite not playing a lot of footy for us or Wyong in 2018.

Questions:
    1. Is he injured?
    2. With Morris and Hall as our only options, do you reckon it's possible that he could sneak ahead of them in the pecking order if he puts in a big off-season and regains his confidence? (Remembering, he's older than Morris).

Guessing he's not part of our plan for 2019 but I rate the guy (historically) and TBH didn't think he was THAT bad in 2018 (scored a meat pie and had a few decent runs). Seems too good to be just sitting around on our books doing nothing. IMO either use him or move him on in 2019!

He might sneak ahead of Bmoz & Hall in the canteen line, but not on the field.

I'd be surprised if he signed more than a 1yr deal in which case he'll be on his way.

Ikuvalu and young Billy Smith would be ahead of him too. I'd even have Todd Byrne over him too should he fancy another game.

I wish Reece well, but Good Lord, he was ****ing awful!

Comment

Reece out injured with a broken heart and the realisation his career is over. It was only a one year deal with the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        He might sneak ahead of Bmoz & Hall in the canteen line, but not on the field.

I'd be surprised if he signed more than a 1yr deal in which case he'll be on his way.

Ikuvalu and young Billy Smith would be ahead of him too. I'd even have Todd Byrne over him too should he fancy another game.

I wish Reece well, but Good Lord, he was ****ing awful!
        Lol...you have a way with words Tommy...I can't help laughing every time I read that last line.

Comment

I thought the thread titled summed up all things Reece

last St I heard we were offering to pay $500k to any club who’d take him for the rest of his contract
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

He will look good in a norths jersey, relax.

Comment

he still has some skills from union still reasonably quick off the mark, might beat the oidd defender but hes no manu or mitchel we all know that, but those two will get cqalled up for state and national duties, so hed be handy to keep around on minimum?

Comment

Useless, never looked up to it, one of the few mistakes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                  he still has some skills from union still reasonably quick off the mark, might beat the oidd defender but hes no manu or mitchel we all know that, but those two will get cqalled up for state and national duties, so hed be handy to keep around on minimum?
                  i say let robinson go. He seemed like a good purchase, as he was a good player before his shift to union but he for some reason couldnt seem to catch a ball in his 1st grade games for us
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Robinson signed a one year contract. What makes you think he will be around next year? He certainly didn’t earn a further year.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      Robinson signed a one year contract. What makes you think he will be around next year? He certainly didn’t earn a further year.
                      But he seems to have earned his own thread....................possibly more than he deserves?

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

But he seems to have earned his own thread....................possibly more than he deserves?
                        Agree. Mods it’s time to do your thing. The Baptise thread also.

Comment

Working...
                        X