No announcement yet.

Give Latrell a Lolo type contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a fan of the 10 year deal. Some players get too comfortable and complacent and it then costs a fortune to get rid of them. I much prefer the current Roosters approach of providing players with a career after league as long as the player does the right thing by the club.

Comment

Can't see him leaving the Chooks, if we give him 4 years at between 700 and 800 per and match any other offer when it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
        Can't see him leaving the Chooks, if we give him 4 years at between 700 and 800 per and match any other offer when it comes.
        You know sometimes people prefer to take a little less but prefer to be where they’re happier. Don’t you think Thurston wasn’t offered better by the Broncos or any other team but chose to stay at the cowboys? Even Slater or Smith would have been offered more yet they chose to stay where they were comfortable. If Latrell is happy here, why would he choose to go to Souths or any other team where he would have have start all over again. Then you have someone like Maloney where he doesn’t care where he goes as long as they pay more. I don’t see Latrell being like that.

Comment

Working...
        X